[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fell for the meme and made a go'zza.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_1122.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
i fell for the meme and made a go'zza.
>>
looks good
>>
>>7754155
>no Sam Adams IPA
>no 'cha

kill yourself flyover
>>
File: 1446595752696.gif (2 MB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1446595752696.gif
2 MB, 500x490
Someone please explain this meme to me
>>
File: the windy city signature.jpg (220 KB, 1600x1017) Image search: [Google]
the windy city signature.jpg
220 KB, 1600x1017
>>7754263
People saying Deep Dish pizza isn't really pizza.
>>
>>7754155
It looks amazing
>>
>>7754258
>IPA
why would you drink an ipa with pizza?

im pretty sure hawaii isn't a flyover , or are you talking about my dish?
>>
>>7754155
Not even close to being a true goza
>>
>>7754155

You call that a pizza?
That's bust bread, cheese and sauce.

Disgusting.
>>
File: image_2.png (331 KB, 525x549) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
331 KB, 525x549
>>7754263
It's exaggerating the fact that Chicago deep dish pizza is one of the most different pizza variations when compared to classic Italian pizza. Italian pizza looks like some retard threw very little toppings at poorly shaped dough. New York pizza looks like it was assembled by some OCD autist or nips. Chicago pizza looks like it was created by some fatass flyover and probably was.
>>
>>7754688
All pizza is for plebs. Exalting one shitty cheese bread over another is fucking pointless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4
>>
>>7754705
>things only this faggot on youtube says
>making sick epic controversial rant to get views

Tumblr glorifies shitty chain pizza (which I still eat either way) but it's still one the world's most popular foods for a reason.
>>
This is the worst meme I've ever seen too. Deep dish is amazing beyond words
>>
>>7754705
I agree with everything this guy had to say.
the only reason I make pizza is because it's cheap and I don't have anything else to eat.
>>
>>7754727

>TFW you live in Commiefornia and have no local Go'Zaa places
>>
>>7754722
>but it's still one the world's most popular foods for a reason.

Because the majority of people are cultureless plebs who don't appreciate good stuff
>>
my wife's son broke a heineken over my head and stole the forester again. he came back with a large 'go style 'za and a brick of heroin. my living room is full of rowdy cholos and a few african american fellows munching on the left over go za. my wife's son is wrestling with my daughter and my wife and a few of his new friends in my bedroom (bigger space). my head stopped bleeding finally, he sure is getting strong. i'm glad my wife's son is teaching my daughter how to defend herself, and he couldn't do that without the energy and nutrients from 'go 'za
>>
File: A_pizza.png (367 KB, 525x549) Image search: [Google]
A_pizza.png
367 KB, 525x549
>>7754688
More like this
>>
>>7756280
>tfw you live in commiefornia and DO have local 'go 'za
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.