[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else bring there own food to a bbq? For instance cousin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
Anyone else bring there own food to a bbq? For instance cousin is a moron, know he will buy some shitty 85/15 meat and not 80/20 or not Angus, so I brought bison over for them to cook me.
>>
>>7751604
stop being a faggot. if you want more fat, then add more fat. i specifically buy 90/10 and lean cuts for the sake of my health. if you want to clog your arteries, then pour the fat off the dripping pan onto your food.
>>
>>7751619
I would do that, but its not my grill and her moron husband was cooking, I so I just gave him the meat I wanted and had him cook it. I hate 85/15
>>
I'm middle class anon, I don't mix with people who don't know the difference between there and their.
>>
>>7751648
I'm poverty-tier and don't associate with those people.
>>
>>7751648
lol pleb
>>
>>7751604
It make you look like a snob and a faggot
>>
if you bring only enough for yourself and you don't have some crazy health-related dietary restrictions, you're a faggot. if you think they're going to use inferior ingredients, offer to do the shopping.
>>
>>7751835
I bring it only for myself yes
>>
>>7751604
this is only acceptable if you are a bmw-driving, brooks brothers-wearing, boat shoe guy with friends that are a lot poorer than you. even then you seem like a pretentious douche for bringing your own meat to cook special for yourself, but if that's your character and they already know you then it's easier to accept.

or like >>7751835 said, if you have a medical condition that requires you to eat a special diet.

do you really bring bison meat because they don't buy ground beef with enough fat? you do realize why that doesn't make much sense, right?
>>
>>7751920
I dont like 85/15 meat it sucks, and yes I know Bison has lower fat, but it works with bison, with ground meat it sucks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.