[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chef here. HMU with an AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: squid.jpg (77 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
squid.jpg
77 KB, 800x519
Chef here.

HMU with an AMA.
>>
Nah.
>>
Why aren't you staging at a Michelin starred place right now?
>>
>>7747665
NYPA
>>7747668
Says the kiddo who is lurking here.
>>7747677
I own 2 MC's, thanks.
>>
>>7747660
What was your first job like and when did you first decide you wanted to be a chef?
>>
>>7747735
Barber. 21.

Next.
>>
how much money would it take to engage in a sexual act with another man?
>>
>>7747747
$10000 or it isn't worth my time.

Next.
>>
What's the next great memefood?
>>
>these curt and rude replies
>hmu with an ama
Nice Reddit thread
>>
>>7747660

why does my TV dinner taste better than your shit?
>>
>>7747660
why does every chef think that a little bit of sauce streaked across a plate looks good?
>>
>>7747660
dude, why don't you do the dew?

mountain dew.
>>
lol is that bacon under the sushi
>>
Why don't you use stone plates? They would fill in all the emptiness of the plate and make it look more substantial.
>>
>>7747660
How empty and insecure do you have to be to make this thread? You seem completely desperate for people to view you as a chef, like you don't get it in real life.
>>
What do your farts smell like?
>>
Can you see why kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>7747660
At what time did prentious plateing became the most important part of being a chef?
>>
>>7747660
so you have no idea how to cook
>>
>>7747660
yo that looks fucking nasty
>>
>>7747660
>still pushing spoons in 2016

nah, but it looks good, anon.

what is an original dish or technique you do in your kitchen?
>>
>>7747660
>HMU with an AMA.
What are these memes?
>>
>>7747660
Why have you not killed yourself yet?
>>
>>7748742
>original dish or technique

snicker
>>
>>7747748
Even if you're the one on top? A hole is a hole, after all.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.