[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you eat this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160603_011416707_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 3456x1946) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_011416707_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 3456x1946
Would you eat this?
>>
>>7745273
Yes, but I'm a bitter al/ck/ie with zero standards
>>
>>7745283
>al/ck/ie
wut
>>
>>7745273
Depends. If it was prepared by someone from San Fran I'm probably not even going to shake your hand let alone eat something that you touched.
>>
>>7745273
Why do those hash browns look so soggy?
>>
>>7745351
I thought it was a discount slab of chicken.
>>
>>7745273
not gonna lie that looks delicious and I'd eat it if my body could still process that much gluten and saturated fat

I got one of those Tim Horton's coupon packs in the mail today and I just felt sad because everything looked so delicious.

Seriously I'd eat literally everything off the menu if I could
>>
>>7745273
No, I really don't like English muffins. The texture and flavor are really off-putting to me. If it was on a biscuit, definitely. Or even just bread.
>>
No.
>>
>>7745356

I thought it was a battered and deep fried ham steak
>>
>>7745273
looks tasty
>>
>>7745310
alcoholic m8. And it's destorying his family
>>
>>7748653
That's a vintage meme there.>>7748653
>>
>>7745273
I'd happily eat it and suck a dick after as payment.

I have only two meals currently; cereal in the morning and chicken and rice in the evening I've had this every single day since march and I'm turning into a skelly. At least my jawline is looking good, r-right bros?
>>
>>7748669
What kind of cereal?
>>
>>7748681
Corn Flakes, as they are the cheapest.

Never really ate them prior. Not too bad t b h
>>
>>7748669
>>7748787
Y tho? Are you poor?
>>
>>7745590
I thought it was 'go style 'za
>>
Yeah but I wouldn't be proud of it
>>
>>7745534
>gluten and saturated fat

SHUT UP
>>
>>7749151
Yep. Poor as fuck student. I'd almost be keen to just drop out and live on neetbux for a bit, at least then I'd get fed.
>>
>>7745273
Ketchup on delicious hashbrowns

You really ruined it.

The biscuits look alright, except the biscuits themselves look overdone as hell.
>>
>>7751990
>confuses English muffins for 'biscuits'
Fucking Americunt, try and see past your own dick. A lot of knowledge out there
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.