[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have a family member that's a living meme when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Anyone else have a family member that's a living meme when it comes to food? My mom is a perfect example
>will cover anything in a specific condiment/seasoning/herb completely drowning it in that flavor
>Ex: drowning a quesadilla in sriracha, a sandwich in mayo and avocado, putting way too much parsley or cilantro in a dish that doesn't need it
>Says she's a vegetarian and will never stfu about it even though she's eaten chicken several times before
>Will gloat about her cooking even though most of the time it's shit
>Has been getting into bread baking lately and will let every person know, even a random dunce at a Starbucks, about her break baking
>Will always take a bite of your food and if you say no it will be incessant bitching that isn't worth it. Once you ask her for a bite she does the same and it's never worth asking either.
>Will constantly refer to Guy Fieri and Bobby Flay for advice

She is the exact reason why I will never want a yuppie suburban stay at home wife.
>>
Brother is the same way with Japanese food and makes shitty sushi
>>
Also forgot to add that she adds kale to pretty much every dish as well.
>>
>>7729894
My uncle shaves his garlic with a razor. 90 percent certain just because he saw it in goodfellas.
>>
why don't you move out then?
>>
she considers you to be the meme
>>
>>7729894
Holy shit grow up. If you still live under your mums roof and she pays the bills you have nothing to complain about you little shit.
>>
>>7729894
my mom always has ketchup with a steak.

my friend's sister is conveniently a "vegetarian" or "vegan" or "allergic" or "gluten free" when she doesn't want to try something new.
>>
Inb4 tip with a rip
>>
My aunt
>gluten is bad for you
>dairy is bad for you
>balsamic vinegar makes you gassy
>spicy food gives me a headache
>almonds are poisonous

She's actually kinda right about that last one but it's a chore to deal with her. I have no idea what she eats besides salad and microwaved chicken breasts
>>
>>7732531
honestly, salad and chicken is all you need, but you had to say microwaved....
>>
>>7729894
My mom was a terrible cook, so all food seems great to me.

>ONION SOUP MIX to everything
>fat free, every product, instead of natural or raw foods
>makes cookies and adds less sugar to make them healthier
>they just become puddles or baking soda
>asked her to just make normal food and stop making cookies

I think she had a dulled sense of taste...
>>
>>7732753
>Brown bread because it's healthier instead of rye or whole grain
>thinks red meat is unhealthy for you because it smells bad when it rots, unlike fruits and veggies
>atkins diet, makes her arthritis inflame so bad
>>
>>7729894
>She is the exact reason why I will never want a yuppie suburban stay at home wife
Let's be honest here, it's a safe space, we all know you're a massive gaylord
>>
my boxer brother never drinks water only kool-aid and protein shakes and c4
he doesnt eat onions at all he says its because they make you sweat, and he doesnt eat veggies at all because he says they make you shit
he will eat an entire box of cereal as a meal, or pop tarts, or something like that
he doesnt notice the taste of water and thinks that cheaper food will make you stronger by "building up your resistance to chemicals"
dude is straight crazy.
>>
File: Jar-Jar-Binks-3.jpg (13 KB, 253x274) Image search: [Google]
Jar-Jar-Binks-3.jpg
13 KB, 253x274
>>7729894
>My mom is a perfect example

make her call you twice tonight that dinner is ready before coming up from your basement room to teach her a lesson

also, complain that the mac and cheese is touching the pop tarts so she has to replate your food
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.