[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sad dinners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0889.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0889.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I bought a 2,5lb bag of store brand nuggets and a big bag of french fries.

Cooked in the oven and served with a McDonalds sweet and sour sauce I found in the fridge. It must have been there for a good 4 months. I ate it in bed.

Post your saddest dinners.
>>
>>7728285
I absolutely love salt, I like how much salt you have on all that food. I bet it was delicious.
>>
>>7728301
Yeah well, it needed salt to cover up the taste of cardboard and beaks.
>>
>>7728285
Egg and chips.
Fried egg, frozen chips. It's literally the zero effort, 'shit I forgot to eat dinner because nobody was around to remind me to eat, and now I'm hungry NOW' dinner.
Still tasty, though.
>>
File: IMG_0888.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0888.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
My GF of 3 years left me yesterday.
I don't have too much energy to make anything to eat so I thawed a couple of frozen cheapo hot dogs.

I cut them into spirals thinking it would cheer me up. It didn't.
>>
>>7728714
Wanna get drunk?
>>
>>7728714
>My GF of 3 years left me yesterday.
So?
>>
I guess the saddest thing I've ever done related to food was go 10 days without eating at least once a month for the two-year span of unemployment I recently got out of.

If I had to choose an actual meal, buttered bread sprinkled with salt and pepper.
>>
>>7728714
>I cut them into spirals thinking it would cheer me up. It didn't.

laughed. Thanks buddy
>>
>>7728714
>I cut them into spirals thinking it would cheer me up. It didn't.
that´s probably both the funniest and saddest thing i´ll read today
>>
File: 20160530_131213.jpg (374 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160530_131213.jpg
374 KB, 1280x720
White rice with watered down brown sauce is what i'm having right now. Almost the last thing i had at home and still four more days till i get paid
>>
I'm currently heating some baked beans that I mixed some salsa in.
I'm going to pour it over 2 slices of bread and top it with cheese and nachos
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.