[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up /ck/ I told my grandma I was good at cooking but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 20160529_163503.jpg (601 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160529_163503.jpg
601 KB, 2048x1152
I fucked up /ck/ I told my grandma I was good at cooking but look at this shit it tastes good but looks like absolute shit I need a easy fast to make chicken recipe and with great presentation she is coming in 3 hours
>>
>>7726648
Why don't you just cut up the chicken and serve it with some rice or pasta? It won't look that bad since it's cut up, and it'll still taste the same.
>>
>>7726648
Did you stuff potatoes in a raw chickens ass then try to bake it?
>>
File: 1463532818108.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1463532818108.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>7726648
remove stuffing butterfly the chicken
put the chicken onto a roasting dish
a little olive oil and a squeeze of lemon, brown the skin a little under the broiler

steam some carrots and broccoli, peas califlower ect..toss with a small amount of butter and salt to taste.

separate the drippings. make a roux and incorporate the drippings to make a sauce.
or use a small amount of cornstarch water or arrow root water to thicken the drippings. Add a pinch of thyme.

plate stuffing off center on platter. lay your butterflied chicken on the stuffing. sauce the bird and sprinkle with chopped flat leaf parsley.

place broccoli, carrots on platter dab with butter.

garnish bird with lemon slices and more parsley or rosemary and thyme sprigs.

Fuckin' easy road to flavortown bro...make dat bish smile
>>
Chicken cordon bleu
>>
>"don't worry, grandma, I browse /ck/, i'm expert chef now"
>proceeds to stuff potato into the arse of a chicken, sprinkle some rosemary on it and incinerate the thing.

wew
>>
Did you use a slowcooker for the whole fucking thing?
>>
Wa la!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>remove stuffing
>fuck chicken
>cum in chicken
>???
>serve and profit
>>
File: tree.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1152
Guys its op I just took my grandma to eat at a restaurant I said I was busy so I could not cook I'm a disgrace then I took her to the park
Have a tree guys
>>
>>7729470
>How was Memorial Day Fran?
>It was hilarious
>My faggot grandson has been claiming hes a great cook
>so I called him out on his bullshit and asked him to cook me a meal
>I knew he wouldnt be able to make anything good but I wanted to see what he did to weasel out of it
>When I got to his place he made up some retarded story about how he has been too busy
>that boy doesnt do shit except play video games and surf the web
>I could tell he tried though because the entire place smelled like musty canned chicken
>I almost vomited
>he took me to some lame restaurant and a park to try distract from his failure
>I told my child years ago that they were getting married to a loser with no worthwhile DNA to add to the family
>Im going to remove that little shit hafling child from my will tomorrow
>>
>>7729983
Fuck you dude I tried ;-;
It was a nice argentinan restaurant I spent all my weekend money on that meal yeah I work at retail ;^;.
I hate my life.
>>
>>7730116

You took her to an Argentinian restaurant? I hope you're white aryan-argentines really hate tan skinned people.
>>
>>7730116

well, at least you have shitty chicken to eat on
>>
>>7730785
It looks pretty shit but tastes pretty good
>>7730651
I'm American that's why I took her to some exotic place.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.