[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite dish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (464 KB, 340x450) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
464 KB, 340x450
What's your favorite dish?
>>
>>7726235
probably lobster.
deep dish 'go 'za is pretty great too.
>>
go. za.
>>
>>7726235
Pie tin or a trusty Corning glass pan.
>>
Semen
>>
Whole lobster. Raw oysters. Crab.
>>
>>7726235
Chicago-style deep-dish pizza.
>>
>>7726259
are you me?
>>
>>7726235
Grits and whey
>>
Steak
>>
>>7726235
Eggs benedict with corned beef
>>
>>7726259
This
Cheapest source of protein. I will often boil up some spaghetti, splash it with some olive oil, salt and pepper and then just cum all over it. Shit's tasty as fuck.
>>
File: babybackribs.jpg (34 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
babybackribs.jpg
34 KB, 550x368
Baby back ribs with slaw or potato salad and barbecue beans. I bought a smoker last summer, and even my worst ribs have been to die for. And it's such a relaxing way to spend the day. Sit outside in the back yard with a cold beer and a radio, and keep an eye on the thermometer. God is fucking good, man.
>>
>>7726235
I know of a thai soup I've adjusted so I can add ingredients along the way to suit what I want out of it.

In oil you can put on high, stir fry chilli's, cabbage, red onion and green bell pepper to your liking. Cabbage should be main, rest for/to taste. I usually have about 8 lbs of veggies.

Next, add in about a cup of chicken stock and 4-5 more cups of water. More if you're going for a low cal vegetable soup, less if you go for something more substantial. You can stop at this time and have thai vegetable soup.

Else, add thin strips of grilled chicken for a thai chicken soup. Add soy sauce to taste. You can stop here for thai chicken soup.

For the full recipe, pour the soup over thin cooked rice noodles and add cachews. This recipe is pretty high on calories but really good nonetheless.

Best recipe ever. Eat it at least once a month.
>>
File: skinner.jpg (107 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
skinner.jpg
107 KB, 720x537
>>7726860
>>
>>7726879
Dude there's not that many ingredients. It doesn't even have spices. I know of a greek kofta recipe with at least 10 spices in em with pretty precise measures to it but damn is it worth while.

This Thai soup? It's pretty basic. Fry veggies, grill chicken, cook noodles, mix. Top with Cashews.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.