[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anheuser-Busch is an evil globalist company who are deliberately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Anheuser-Busch is an evil globalist company who are deliberately and purposefully trying to destroy domestic American beer industry and make our taste buds degenerate. They want to brainwash us all to the lowest common denominator.

This is why they changed the name of their shitty beer they a terrified of Donald Trump.

Don't be fooled. Continue to boycott all Anheuser-Busch products.
>>
Naa I like the gimmick. I'll buy a couple cases.
>>
>>7725671

>i drink beer for the taste

lol faggot
>>
>>7725671
>Not drinking Budweiser
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with enjoying a tasty mass-market lager
>>
It's a stupid last ditch marketing effort to differentiate their swill from craft beer as somehow "more American".

Too bad even rednecks are starting to realize that beer can actually taste good. AB in it's death throes.
>>
>low gravity lager made with bottom of the barrel corn husks, rice, and minimal hops

what could be more american than using gimmicky ad campaigns to plug cheap bullshit to people who can't think for themselves?

Rednecks drink it because it's cheap and it's at every gas station. Some people dont like trying new things, they just want to get drunk without taking the risk of wasting money on something they dont like.
>>
>>7725738

drunks are always going to sit down and pound 20 cheap watery beers instead of micro brew hop bombs
>>
>>7725773

Not all craft beers are IPA's...
>>
>>7725671
You guys all realize the AB-Inbev is doing this to distract people from the fact that AB is no longer an American company

Haven't you guys heard the commercials about how they aren't a small brewery they aren't imported, they are American or some shit like that.

also I think its to direct all the attention towards Budweiser so that they can continue to sell Busch and their other beers with out the average person associating their beer with a foreign company
>>
>>7725828
And thank god for that. Screw IPAs
>>
>>7725671
>this thread brought to you by SABMiller
>>
>>7725931

this.

when will the IPA meme die?

half of the local beer coolers are hopshakes

I want wiesens and ales
>>
>>7725941
Ipas are ales
>>
>>7725941
>tfw you move from MN to TX and all of the Stouts and Porters have been replaced by light ales and IPAs

kill me senpai
>>
>>7725773
Because most IPA's and craft beers are too heavy to drink lots of.
>>
>>7726041

They're also usually twice the abv, but actually taste like taste.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.