[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cooking silver skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cook silver skin or with silver skin on? Any recipes?
>>
Why?

Maybe add it to a stock or something.

If you're too lazy to remove it then make shallow cuts in it.
>>
>>7721066
I want to find a use for it or some way to eat it
>>
>>7721070

It's inedible and adds nothing. Just cut it off life a normal person.
>>
>>7721070
It's nondigestible. Might as well eat plastic. You won't get any nutritional value from it.
>>
>>7721076
what else can you use it for then
>>
>>7721399
...maybe use it to stuff things in? but you wouldn't want to eat it afterwards. test shit out yourself and realize that you're autistically obsessed with using it for no reason
>>
>>7721399
You can probably make condoms out of it. Go ahead, make silverskin condoms and post results.
>>
>>7721399

I dunno if you cook it down REALLY long it'll probably serve as collagen that you can use for gelatin for making aspic or something.

"silver skin" is just the fascia around muscle so it's just connective tissue.
>>
>>7721076

So is fiber but every doctor swears you need to eat that shit for some reason
>>
>>7723104
>>7723104

There are two types of fiber, soluble and insoluble.

The soluble kind is the "dietary" fiber that's good for you. The insoluble kind is only good for cleaning out your colon.
>>
>>7723117
so if you eat it it's good for colon cleaning?
>>
>>7723172

Yeah, but you get zero nutritional benefit from it because your body can't digest or absorb any of that kind of insoluble fiber.
>>
>>7721058
Just pull it off, there is no reason to have it on there other than to ruin the texture of the meat.
>>
>>7723172

You'd probably get more benefit from swallowing a condom.
>>
is there anything else you can do with silver skin at all?
>>
Throw at girls to scare them.
>>
It's useless
Give up, cheapskate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.