[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone take home ec in high school? How about some stories.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: home-ec.jpg (42 KB, 470x251) Image search: [Google]
home-ec.jpg
42 KB, 470x251
Anyone take home ec in high school?

How about some stories.

This is super shitty, but here goes:

>home ec is separated into teams
>each time makes the dish for the week and is graded on presentation, taste, and teamwork
>on team with very short Vietnamese dude
>it's his turn to be leader
>he starts barking out orders while criticizing everything we're going
>he doesn't do shit
>we get fed up and refuse to do anything
>time is almost up and he realizes he's not going to get a grade on it
>has some type of nervous breakdown and starts crying and breaking and throwing shit
>we all passed but him
>>
i was in home ec this one time and we made pizzas and quesadillas
>>
>>7720250

Yeah, I think my mom did.
>>
>>7720250
Some idiot switched the sugar and salt containers once.
>>
File: 1423962588818.gif (125 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1423962588818.gif
125 KB, 250x200
I was an "advanced student" because I could use the broiler to make grilled cheese in Middle School.

It was fucking stupid. We learned about the food groups, made an Orange Julius from frozen concentrate, aforementioned grilled cheese, and how to write recipes on a notecard.
>>
It was called "cooking" at my school.

We made a few good things like twice baked potatoes, applesauce and spaghetti but the class was every day and we only cooked once a week or so.

This meant 4/5 days were crossword puzzles and other busy work.
>>
We did very little cooking. A single cake was made by the entire class. It was mostly about using a sewing machine. I made a rifle case that I still have.
>>
>>7720250
I switched the sugar and salt containers once
>>
>>7720250

i had cooking at school for a year, 2 hours every week
made eggs, soups, stew, spaghetti, eclairs, mac and cheese,...
was prretty ok, could cook a halfway decent meal after that year
>>
>turning other groups ovens on to max when theyre not looking
>taking extra food items to fuck other teams (block of cheese for tacos, pizza etc)
>stealing all the butterknives and throwing them at things after school
>nigger group would always intentionally fuck up, always blaming the short negro, made for some good laughs
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.