[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you doing this depressing friday evening /ck/ fellas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: evening.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
evening.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How are you doing this depressing friday evening /ck/ fellas? I've got some cabernet sauvignon, grilled cheese, mustard chips that are out of the frame and Lost Highway keeping me company.

I hope you're doing better than me, /c/u/k/s.
>>
I have the Cab Sauv going too, some homemade clam chowder with oyster crackers, some cheese and fruit, and am re-watching Marco Polo before the new season comes out.
>>
I'm going over to my folks to watch a soccer game. Probably gonna have a BBQ or something. Then later I'm going to some party, probably gonna get drunk on cheap merlot and annoy people.
>>
I suggested Lost Highway to someone earlier today, was that you?
>>
>>7718612
Was it on /tv/?
>>
>>7718604
Is that a norway prison room?
>>
>>7718621

Yeah, looking for something comfy.
>>
>>7718640
I've got bad news for ya
>>
You're doing ok anon. My car's in the shop till Tuesday so no memorial day bbqs for me. I'll try and find a movie to watch or something.
>>
>>7718645

I consider LH pretty comfy. Besides, I suggest in in practically every rec thread I come across anyways...
>>
>>7718640
Yeah, it was me mate, thanks for the tip. It's like Lynch shot this film for people who are mildly drunk on wine. It feels just great right now. Definitely one of the best moments of this week.
What a fucking coincidence you're here.
>>
>>7718657

Glad you're enjoying it. It can be a bit polarizing.
>>
File: mustard chips.jpg (168 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
mustard chips.jpg
168 KB, 576x432
>>7718604
>mustard chips

I'm intrigued..what is this mustard chip you speak of?
>>
>>7718679
It's potato chips with mustard flavor. It's from a local chips factory, fucking great to be honest. I'm surprised that big companies like Lay's don't have this flavor yet, it's fucking awesome.

Also the more drunk you are, the better they taste.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>7718679
>mustard chips
>>
>>7718673
>It can be a bit polarizing.
What do you mean?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.