[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the brown log in the middle make it so tasty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: dairy-queen-royal-blizzard.jpg (31 KB, 640x422) Image search: [Google]
dairy-queen-royal-blizzard.jpg
31 KB, 640x422
Why does the brown log in the middle make it so tasty?
>>
I'd love to have been in the meeting where they approved that advertisement.
>>
>>7711727
I'd love to be in a lot of marketing meetings so I can slap the shit out of them and their groupthink nonsense ideas.

>>7711884
Kek
Designated shitting sundaes
>>
>>7711727
This.

That looks so much like a surprise doodoo log, I can't believe anyone approve that.
>>
>>7711727
They know it looks like a turd, it's why in the commercials they only show it for a split second so you can't take a long look at it and start to get disgusted.
>>
>>7711722
HFCS
>>
>>7711900
So why don't they feature the strawberry one, or the caramel one, SOMEONE in their ad department is intentionally shitposting.
>>
File: MrHankey.jpg (15 KB, 343x290) Image search: [Google]
MrHankey.jpg
15 KB, 343x290
>>7711722
>>
File: Dairy-Queen[1].jpg (39 KB, 768x449) Image search: [Google]
Dairy-Queen[1].jpg
39 KB, 768x449
>>7711910
Marshmallow looks okay I guess, though none of them seem particularly appetizing.

Maybe you're right, it's a marketing ploy to get people talking about it because of how bad it looks. That seems to be pretty popular these days.
>>
File: 1463314269890.jpg (39 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
1463314269890.jpg
39 KB, 373x391
>>7711722
Because Mr.Hankey usually only visits during December.
>>
>>7711965
kek
>>
>>7711946
>Diva Cup
>Poo in the DQ
>Bukkake

I think I'll just go to Steak 'n Shake instead.
>>
>>7711946
Oh god the one on the left looks like it was tampered with by a woman on the rag
>>
>>7711920
>>7712002
>>Diva Cup
>>Poo in the DQ
>>Bukkake

Top kek for both of you
>>
Do people really have a hard time eating brown things? I have a friend who won't eat refried beans because they look like shit.

y-you know it's not shit, right?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.