[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point in the twist'n'lick they advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: assets-kjaartist_popup_oreo.jpg (127 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
assets-kjaartist_popup_oreo.jpg
127 KB, 1000x750
What's the point in the twist'n'lick they advice you on the package? Is it just a marketing shit to make it look delicious in the commercial?

Also why is this shit so good? I never ate it in my life and just started buying these fuckers like crazy lately.
>>
>>7711022
Stop buying that shit, Donald J Trump will never buy Oreo again and so do I.

https://youtu.be/MrTDfA3X56k
>>
>>7711060
Why not? I don't have a sound ;_;
>>
>>7711022
Pretty good dunked in milk i guess otherwise meh
>>
>>7711072
Yeah I know they suck without a milk.
>>
>>7711068
They closed the Chicago (not kidding) plant and transferred the production to Mexico.
>>
>>7711079
Well, it's a giant company, who could be surprised that they want the most money for lowest costs.
>>
>>7711093
It's was just for trolling purpose, I am Canadian

kek
>>
>>7711104
I'm not.
>>
>HEY GUYS IS THIS COMMERCIAL MARKETING SHIT TO MAKE THE PRODUCT LOOK GOOD?
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>7711022
You honestly have no idea of the amount of adverts we have had in Britain for these, silly voices asking them 'How do you eat yours - let us know on Facebook'.

And the most recent one is find a lucky packet and win a trip to New York???

They are not really taking off here, our bourbons and custard cremes blow Oreos into the weeds . . .truly a most ghastly piece of confectionery.
>>
>>7711156

nah oreos are pretty popular here ESPECIALLY in milkshakes and cheesecakes and stuff. also pull your head out of your arse, bourbons and custard cremes aren't any better, oreos have a way more interesting flavour than the bourbon biscuit.
>>
>>7711060
I'd take Oreo's made in Mexico over China any day. I no longer buy them because of this.

Scroll right to the bottom: http://shop.coles.com.au/online/mobile/national/kraft-cookies-oreo-original
>>
File: oreo-thins.gif (142 KB, 692x384) Image search: [Google]
oreo-thins.gif
142 KB, 692x384
Dude are you me? I was always pretty apathetic about Oreos then one day I just bought a pack and can't stop eating them

I only ever do with milk though, but I've had pic related and they're pretty good without milk
>>
File: hydrox-cookie.jpg (226 KB, 800x334) Image search: [Google]
hydrox-cookie.jpg
226 KB, 800x334
make way for the original and better cookie.
>>
>>7714009

why do you no longer buy them because they're made in china
>>
>>7714023
Because China historically has bad food standards and use chemicals and processes that I don't like.

Therefore I vote with my wallet and don't buy any products manufactured in China.
>>
>>7714026

so would you not buy chinese made oreos even if you tried and liked them
>>
File: Build the Wall.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Build the Wall.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>7714037
New flavor gutter oil:^)
>>
>>7714048

so you're just an idiot
>>
>>7714037
I did buy them once and they tasted ok but after reading where they were made I didn't buy them again.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (32 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
32 KB, 512x288
>>7711022
To enjoy the oreo's rich meaty flavor
>>
File: No brakes.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
No brakes.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>7714049
You sound butt blasted:^)
>>
>>7714075

that's dumb

>>7714078

i am annoyed that someone is dumb
>>
>>7714086

>that's dumb

well that's just like, your opinion dude
>>
>>7714078
China owns the US, and that'll never stop.
>>
Golden Oreos are ficking good.
Try downing them with some
milk instead of dipping them
in it. Big mistake trying this beyond good fucking GOAT.
At least for me that is.
>>
>>7714001
Nope . . .you have just fallen for the marketing aimed at 14 year old kids, they are bland and tasteless.
>>
>>7711022

can you imagine the jack tongueing these things?
>>
>>7711022
>Is it just a marketing shit to make it look delicious in the commercial?

Basically. But to be honest, eating them whole kind of sucks and makes for less frosting on the palette so separating the halves makes them a little easier to consume. Plus, sucrophiliacs have no self-restraint.
>>
People "twist and licked" Oreos forever, and then I guess they thought the best marketing campaign would be to cash in on that and market "how to eat food" even harder.

Also agree with
>>7715141
Golden Oreos are GOAT tier.

I don't twist and lick btw because then you're just left with two shitty cookie remains with your slobber all over them.
>>
This thread made me realize I haven't had Oreos in a long while, I'll have to buy some soon. Favorites are mint and the berry ones.

Has anyone tried the newer flavors?
>>
>>7714037

Yes because I dont want to risk eating lead
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.