[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made tostis for lunch. What do you make for lunch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160525_115327.jpg (1 MB, 4208x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_115327.jpg
1 MB, 4208x3120
I made tostis for lunch.

What do you make for lunch?
>>
They taste very good, I get it's the ham. I would get some ketchup but it might no go that well together.
>>
I'm going to make the same tomorrow.

Or maybe pizza, I still have some pizzas in the fridge.
>>
I wonder if there's some tosti pro that can make better tostis than me around here
>>
Phew, only have one half left. This is a great journey.
>>
I'm done with this. Farewell /ck/! Thank you for reading my lunch blog.
>>
I just made a big pot of split pea and ham soup

Fed 3 people for dinner and had enough for 5 servings of work lunches to go in the freezer.
>>
>>7710121
I love pizza poppers.

>make mine p p p pepperoni!
>make mine p p p pineapple!
>make mine p p p Vicodin!
>>
>>7710158
Sounds good, do you always make way too much?
>>
>>7710164
No, I did this on purpose specifically for work lunches. If I'm cooking meals during the week there are rarely leftovers.
>>
nuggets and fries
>>
I had 32oz of coffee and half a loaf of pumpkin walnut bread my sister made me.
>>
File: WP_20160525_12_09_17_Pro.jpg (2 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160525_12_09_17_Pro.jpg
2 MB, 3072x1728
Avacado, tomato, salt and pepper and German butter cheese on trader Joe lavash... Steam baked in a combi oven.
>>
>>7710121
I had a peanut butter sandwich with a custard slice, two penguin bars and a chocolate torsade, washed down with a can of monster energy drink for my lunch today
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (207 KB, 650x461) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
207 KB, 650x461
The Elvis Presley sandwich.
toasted sourdouh,Peanut butter, sliced banana and crispy bacon. Trust me on this, this is what heaven would taste like.
>>
>>7710842
Hot damn that looks good, that looks much better than my pretty good tosti.

>>7711067
Bacon, peanut butter and banana? That sounds pretty odd to me, actually. Did you grill it?
>>
>>7711123
Check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter,_banana_and_bacon_sandwich
>>
>>7711153
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peanut_butter,_banana_and_bacon_sandwich

is this shit actually good? considering going to go get one
>>
>>7711067
they're even better when they're separated and not overwhelming each other
>>
>>7711183
do you like peanut butter?
do you like banana?
do you like bacon?
do you like toast?
now imagine them together!
>>
>>7711067
Sourdough? I never came across a description of that sandwich which specifically mentions the type of bread to use.
>>
>>7711190
Extreme flavor clusterfuck?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.