[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My doctor said that I have some fungal infestation and I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 7742-7200_39_2_det_001.jpg (53 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
7742-7200_39_2_det_001.jpg
53 KB, 373x373
My doctor said that I have some fungal infestation and I need to eat more healthy, what are some nice and tasty recipes with noodels and vegetables. Also how do you correctly make Asian noodles with vegetables and stuff ?
>>
May I ask where this fungal infestation is and why your doctor thinks a change in diet would fix that?
>>
>>7706833
Arms, legs and neck. The doctor said that my Immunesystem was fucked up and I need more sleep, healthier food etc
>>
britfag? is the doctor avoiding paying for the corticosteroid cream that would clear up your problem in two days by suggesting a healthier diet?
>>
>>7706837
>something wrong with immune system
>fungus growing on half your body
>lol sleep it off and eat some vegetables

Im curious, is your doctor a vegan or a hippie?
>>
>>7706841
Corticosteroids suppress the immune system, which doesn't fix this. They stop the rash, not the infection.

OT: Soups, preferably with some nice bone marrow. Fill them up with celery, onions, garlic, ginger, root veggies, etc.
>>
>>7706841
Germanfag, I have no idea.

>>7706852
She talks a bit slow and is weird but she's a nice person
>>
Dettol is an antifungal and antiseptic soap.You can get it from Amazon in the US, dunno about the rest of the world. Ive been washing with it for a few months now, it does a good job. Had ringworm on my neck and it cleared up in a little over a week.
>>
>>7706867
I may or may not try it out, costs 2.20€ here

>>7706853
Thanks, I'll make some soup tomorrow
>>
>>7706880

If you're that hard up for money, I'd work on fixing that first and soldier on with the rash.
>>
>>7706832
sounds like you have AIDS
>>
Read up on Kombucha, friend.

You're welcome.
>>
>>7706857
>german
She's a homeopathic/holistic quack. Don't listen to her.
Buy yourself an anti-fungal and find a real doctor ASAP.

Much <3<3<3<3<3,
Anon
>>
>>7706852
This is the treatment for a lot of fungal infections; we don't have a pill for everything.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.