[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /ck/ I'm about to cook dinner but I just realised I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 126937.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
126937.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
Hey /ck/ I'm about to cook dinner but I just realised I'm all out of cooking oil, do you think I can use moisturiser as a replacement?

Should I add some water as well?
>>
>>7702994
(You)
>>
>>7702994
you're an idiot if you put bathroom products in your food.
>>
>>7702999
Why exactly?

I've googled it and it seems that moisturiser is edible, otherwise why would people willingly put it on their skin?
>>
>>7702994
That's a pic of premelted 'cago 'za sauce.
>>
What kind of boredom or complete lack of self awareness dies this thread require? It's almost staggering to imagine
>>
>>7703003

no, yeah guzzle that shit

it moisturizes your insides so that food can slide around better and it helps make pooping super easy.
>>
>>7703003
so hand sanatizer is fine to drink if I want to get drunk?
>>
>>7703079
That's a stupid analogy, I need something to make sure my chicken doesn't stick to the pan
>>
>>7703079
Just because you can doesn't mean you should, or that it's advisable.
>>
>>7702994
Just use Vaseline
>>
>>7703079
Sometimes they have denatured alcohol in them, so at least check first.
>>
>>7702994
I just want you to know how completely unfunny and uninspired this thread is

Please try to use at least a child's level of intellect before you post again
>>
>>7703079
don't even joke about that shit
you can go blind from doing that with hand sanitizer or isopropyl/rubbing alcohol
>>
File: 1463932650684.gif (9 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1463932650684.gif
9 KB, 300x199
>>7703079
>>7703085
>>
>>7703325
You call me a child yet you don't offer an answer and just insult me
>>
>>7703004
I'll slit your throat neck
>>
Just use water in your pan and cover it. It won't brown as well, but it'll get the job done. You can even boil the meat in broth and add veggies and to it. Or make rice and cook it into it with seasonings and veggies. Gosh you don't really need much for oils in the kitchen...
>>
>>7705411
You're obviously a 30-year-old woman. It's cute that you're trying to help him, but he just made this thread as a stupid joke.
>>
>>7702994

Many moisturizers are very non-toxic, and you could probably ingest them.

In your case, though, give antifreeze a shot.
>>
>butter in bottom of pan
Problem solved
>>
>>7705426
Thanks for that. You make me feel young!
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 328x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 328x421
>>7703021
What kind dies you are thread?
>>
>>7705442
What are you doing on /ck/, mum?
>>
>>7705448
I prefer grandma! Just something to do. Used to catch the boys on /b, now this is more entertaining than FB. This weekend I'll be taking the grandchild out for a four day camping trip. So I won't be on for a bit :/
>>
>>7705496
fuck off
>>
Trim the fat off some meat, put it in a hot pan so it liquifies. Wa la!

But this is a troll thread.
>>
>>7705496
I bet their stepfather will be glad he doesn't have to watch them while his wife goes out with her bf
>>
Use sex lube it's edible
>>
dont use moisturizer. it has chemicals in it that reveal themselves once they are heated up. just rub some blue colored deodorant or even axe body spray to coat your pan. dont use white deodorant because it clumps
>>
>>7706166
But chicken doesn't have fat
>>
7706850 (You)
>>
>>7706850
Idiot.
>>
just mix the moisturiser with food and apply - your skin will 'eat' it.
>>
>>7702994
Butter lard or bacon grease didn't cross your mind ?

(You)
>>
use ur cum
>>
>>7707237
Didn't have any bacon handy
>>
>>7706166
>Wa la!

voila, heathen
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.