[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best new M&Ms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I like the honey one, myself. Even though there's no honey in it, the taste is nice. The chili was a letdown - it tastes just like a regular M&M, but with heat afterwards. I couldn't find the coffee one yet.

Did you vote for any of this shit yet, /ck/?
>>
>>7684262
Fuck off. Normal m&ms are fine.
>>
i'm allergic to nuts :(
>>
peanut are the best.
>>
>>7684262
Honey was a bit too sweet for my taste, but overall still good.

Coffee was really good actually, adds a nice bitter finish to the cheap chocolate they use, great if you like dark chocolate.

Chili was kind of odd. It's not hot at the beginning but only hits you after you swallow it and has a noticeable burn that builds the longer you eat them. Kinda weird mix imo.
>>
>>7684308
Your mom isn't.
>>
>>7684518

Best post of the day.

Thank you anon.
>>
I've only tried the honey but didn't really like it

Was tempted to pick up chili but there were some Snickers Crispers on clearance
>>
The chili ones are nice.

The coffee ones were weird, Tasted like chocolate covered coffee beans with an unwanted peanut in the middle.
>>
>>7684262
The coffee ones are my favorite I think.

then the honey nut, then the chili.
I was really surprised that all of these were good.
>>
Coffee was good, easily the best. It fits perfectly with the sweetness while adding a bit of a deeper flavor. The honey one was nice but not very different from regular. The chili was stupid, no difference in flavor, just random ass heat that doesn't fit at all.
>>
>>7684296
Are not, M%Ms are shit tier candy unless its peanut or the long lost crispy ones
>>
>>7684983
>long lost crispy ones

Wtf? They sell the crispy ones every where here, you seriously can't find them?
>>
>>7684989
But alas, the modern "crispy m&m" is not the same product that existed years ago.

The new one has inside the same shit that is in a Nestle Crunch bar, I guess some kind of rice? The old school "crispy m&m" has a crunchy cookie type of center
>>
>>7685194
It had a butterfinger-like center

Probably ran into the same problem butterfinger had of the butterfinger center always being as hard as a fucking boulder.
>>
>>7684262
The coffee is God tear the chili was good I guess but didn't taste much different than the normal ones and the honey was sickeningly sweet I could barely eat one
>>
>>7684518
Shaq pls
>>
Coffee nut is 10/10. Seriously enjoyed it. Honey nut was alright, and chilinut was....eeeeh.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.