[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Bowl-of-porridge-550811.jpg (21 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Bowl-of-porridge-550811.jpg
21 KB, 590x350
Most of you have just come through winter, but down here its getting cold and close to porridge season.

So how do you guys make your oats 10/10?
>>
personally i like to add vanilla pod in at the start, and then serve it with a bit of brown sugar
>>
Cinnamon
Cloves
Nutmeg
Allspice
Brown sugar/honey/maple syrup
Vanilla extract

Basically whatever you add to baked goods.
>>
>>7670716
I cook them in water or milk, works every time.
>>
>>7670716
a spoonful of peanut butter and cocoa powder, sugar if you want
>>
>>7670719
One vanilla pod each time you make it? Sounds expensive.
>>
Quark
Apple sauce
Oats
Chocolate sprinkles
Speculaas flakes
>>
>>7670716
Stop being a bitch and enjoy your gruel. The only correct way to survive winter is with simple hot meals, heavy coats, grain alcohol and a sustained atmosphere of misery.
>>
Med amount of syrup and cinnamon. If you want to go fancy, brown sugar,vanilla and blue berries
>>
>>7670716
I eat my steel cut(stand aside rolled plebs)
oats while doing squats
>>
>>7671339
>Steel cut meme
>You have to go through a whole process of cooking them before eating
>>
I bring a handful of fresh or thawed cherries to boil with a half cup of water, a tablespoon of agave syrup, and a half tbsp of butter.

When the fruit starts to break down, add a pack of instant oats and simmer until it thickens. Serve with a dollop of almond butter, sliced almonds, and a drizzle of cream. Wah-lah!
>>
>>7670716
Golden syrup and milk
>>
>>7670716
your pic is upside down

i like raisins & brown sugar, maybe walnuts
>>
Bitches don't know about my savory vegetable stock MSG oats
>>
>>7671375
Learn to greentext, faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.