[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>order a ROOT 44 >repeats order back as ROUT (as in DOUBT)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: fb-default.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
fb-default.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>order a ROOT 44
>repeats order back as ROUT (as in DOUBT)

>order a ROUT 44
>repeats order back as ROOT

They're fucking with me, aren't they?
>>
File: download (1).png (9 KB, 326x155) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
9 KB, 326x155
>>
>>7668289
Probably dude.
>>
>>7668289
Don't eat the sonic worked there for six months you would be horrified if you really knew what went down at the drive in
>>
>>7669485
such as?
>>
>>7669485
>Don't eat at ________ I worked there for _______ months/years and they do all sorts of nasty things with your food!
Is there a template built into 4chan like this that I don't know about?
>>
>>7669491

Not that guy, but I'm also working at Sonic, for over a year now. It's better than Popeye's.
>>
>>7669498
It's paid shills. Though I'm not sure who is in direct competition with sonic hbt.
>>
>>7669498
Yes, actually.

>I work at ___ and cum in the ___
has been a standard format in wageslave threads here for years.
>>
>>7670376
thinking that any major corporation would pay people to subtly attack their competition on a slow obscure corner of a Laotian Lithography Board is complete /x/ tier paranoid schizophrenia
And Dairy Queen would obviously be their direct competition. Menu and everything all the way down to the colors and design are almost identical.
>>
>>7670441
>dairy Queen
That's actually what I thought, but I had a suspicion I was wrong and didn't want to look stupid.
>>
>>7670441
>Menu and everything all the way down to the colors and design are almost identical.
Have you ever been to either? They are nothing alike other than they serve food and ice cream.
>>
>>7669485
Live in Texas? The sonics here are notorious for pissing, wiping the patties on their asses, spitting in food. pubes in food, cum in ice cream and a whole lotta other goodness.

I still get a family sized spicy popcorn chicken and chili cheese tots after a really hard lifting session every now and then.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.