[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King of Wines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
okay, /ck/. Let's have a discussion about this fine accomplishment of mankind. As the single most cost-effective way to get drunk, what is your favorite flavor of Franzia?
>>
File: How To Maek Wine.png (82 KB, 960x1023) Image search: [Google]
How To Maek Wine.png
82 KB, 960x1023
I concur.

Cabernet Sauvignon.
>>
>>7666633
I rather have high life or evan williams.

Good for cooking tho
>>
I have a great recipe for a Franzia cocktail.

You take some Franzia, your choice of flavor, and you throw it in the garbage, then you drink some cheap vodka straight out of the bottle, you fucking degenerate.

Delicious!
>>
>>7666697
This literally makes the acid that supervillains lower heroes and James Bond into.
>>
>>7666633
is it worth picking up a case of this? I'm used to just drinking 750ml cheap 40% vodka with OJ and it usually takes me a third of the bottle to be satisfied. I'm not to familiar with all the types but if it helps save money I'd love to know.
>>
File: images (74).jpg (29 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
images (74).jpg
29 KB, 332x443
>>7666871
Garlic fries
>>
>>7667216
Cheap wine is a good way to get drunk but I always get diarrhea from it.
>>
Protip: Mix cheap wine with cocacola and you get calimotxo
or with lemon fanta (you didn't have this in the states?) and get a pleb sangrĂ­a

It tastes good even with a bad wine, and you get drunk.
>>
>>7667226
So you're saying with cheap wine I can get drunk AND a colon cleanse?
>>
>>7666633
Box flavor.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.