[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On this sandwich, we have: kielbasa, pierogi, onions, and cheese.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: sandwich.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
On this sandwich, we have: kielbasa, pierogi, onions, and cheese.
>>
that's so much starch. it needs some kind of dipping sauce.
>>
Yes, OP. I, too, have been to Fat Head's.
>>
>>7656909

>that's so much starch

This.

What's even the point of putting pierogis between two thick slices of bread, only to have them smashed into oblivion when you try to eat it? The bread looks like improperly proofed garbage to begin with.
>>
File: thomenator.jpg (122 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
thomenator.jpg
122 KB, 640x480
>>7656932
>>7656909
You wouldn't understand. You're supposed to wash stuff like this down with liberal amounts of beer and Rust Belt Slavic-American depression.

And anyway, potato pierogi are already starch overload. Why stop at just two starches?
>>
File: charcuterie and cheese platter.jpg (891 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
charcuterie and cheese platter.jpg
891 KB, 3264x2448
>>7656942
>liberal amounts of beer and Rust Belt Slavic-American depression

damn anon, that hurt the yugo in me.
>>
>>7656909
>not dipping it into your borscht
>>
>>7656909
>>7656932

Have you never put a hash brown inside your McDonald's breakfast sandwich?
>>
>>7656942
That looks delicious, anon
>>
File: sandwich.jpg (158 KB, 1270x800) Image search: [Google]
sandwich.jpg
158 KB, 1270x800
This sandwich had cucumber, tomato, lentil pattie, grilled onions, egg, cheese, mayo and bbq sauce in it.
>>
>>7657219

Hash browns come on the side, dummy.
>>
>>7656949
not enough bread
>>
WHAT NOW?
>>
>>7657765

You open up your sandwich, and you insert the hash brown, DUMMY.
>>
>>7657782
now I can get a donut with my breakfast combo and also enjoy some hashbrowns without the embarrassment of being seen purchasing two sides with one meal
>>
>>7654979
I would eat the fuck out of that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.