[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an Andrew goes to Africa to eat literal garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: zimmern-tattoo.jpg (82 KB, 540x314) Image search: [Google]
zimmern-tattoo.jpg
82 KB, 540x314
>it's an Andrew goes to Africa to eat literal garbage food and say he likes it episode

EARTHY

MUSTY

HAYLIKE

GOOD
>>
You forgot gamey and nutty.
>>
File: 58188453.jpg (86 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
58188453.jpg
86 KB, 300x300
>>7654652
RICH
I
C
H
>>
>>7654628
>poopy in a good way
The line that made me lose all respect for this faggot
>>
File: jigaboo.jpg (31 KB, 442x420) Image search: [Google]
jigaboo.jpg
31 KB, 442x420
>>7654797
I'm not sure who's more obnoxious, him or Bourdain. I say that but I actually like both of them and both of their shows and can't stop watching it. Some of the shit they say just annoys the shit out of me though. Same with Guy Fieri, I'll sit there and marathon DDD or GGG and cringe the whole time even though I actually like Guy too.
>>
>>7654816
Zimmern is obnoxious because he tries too hard to be inoffensive, Bourdain because he tries too hard to be offensive.

Travel tries too hard to make their hosts into some particular personality or character when most of them are just normal dudes and dudettes.
>>
>>7654842
Yea Zimmern seems straight up bro tier, maybe him being too nice is what bothers me. Bourdain has a better program and seems more intelligent and better spoken but holy shit he's an alcoholic tryhard Jack Kerouac sounding edgelord. I think he complains about nice places simply for the fact that they are nice and people like being there, then he'll go around and praise a fucking shithole for no reason other than being a smug contrarian.
>>
>>7654907
>I think he complains about nice places simply for the fact that they are nice and people like being there

it's always fun to see him go into a tirade over shit like Applebees and Olive Garden

>"God, that food is just so....inoffensive and safe"

Maybe I eat things because I'm hungry and want to eat, not because I want to be have my sensibilities challenged, you pretentious fuck.
>>
File: 1459235044723s.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1459235044723s.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>7654797

>I'm eating shit but in a good way

Every time.
>>
>>7654797
What!?&@$/-,.'[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€£¥•
>>
*FUNK*

*FUNKY*
>>
I just noticed he looks like a fatter version of my dad lol. Yeah he needs to change his pre-written list of descriptors though.
>>
>>7654628
>you lack culture
but really, at least he has noted some stuff he hates like oatmeal and almonds, as well as that health shit from china. he has always seemed like a decent person
>>
File: 1462495308843.jpg (51 KB, 560x647) Image search: [Google]
1462495308843.jpg
51 KB, 560x647
>it tastes like a natives unwashed asshole after he spent a week hiking through the jungle with no toilet paper

>but image that in a good way!!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.