[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had a great idea for a show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: TJBlack.jpg (585 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
TJBlack.jpg
585 KB, 1080x1440
Can you imagine living in the apocalypse and being a picky eater? Imagine the world going to shit and you need to struggle to survive but your food sensitivities cripple your need to eat.

I'd love a whole show about this desu

>Tries to fish
>successfully catches a fish
>Realize I can't eat this fish without flour and oil
>places fish back in the ocean
>Cry because I am hungry
>>
I don't know, I Wouldn't be the type of guy to watch someone cry on TV. But it sounds like a good idea.
>>
I'm vegan.
>>
You sound like a fucking faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
Sounds like my wife.
>>
>>7653173
You'd be surprised. I took a fussy eater /out/ for a few days. Your calorie consumption increases massively just by virtue of the fact that you always have to do stuff. there are a hundred little jobs to do to keep you in a well set up comfortable camp.
After low level work all day without rest just eating plain boiled veg tastes amazing.
After day two fussyeater realised that without access to pop numbing their taste buds they actually started to like food. By the end of the week I had them eating nettle soup with steamed thistle limb and some roasted squirrel.
They went straight back to pizza and chips as soon as they got home and now have some weird cognitive block where he refuses to acknowledge that we lived off plain rice, peanut butter and whatever wild edibles we could find for a week.
>>
>>7653426
good job, now he wouldn't go /out/ anymore and forever remain a fussy eater
>>
>>7653711
but that's the thing, they enjoyed eating real food that was in the ground one minute and in their stomach the next. When we were /out/ it seemed like they had a massive breakthrough. But now there's this doublethink cognitive dissonance going on where he'll just deny that he ever ate real food. I showed him a picture of him eating a handfull of blackberries with a huge smile on his face and he just shrugged and said that he doesn't remember.
>>
>>7653173
https://youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
>>
>>7653173
Bear "gimme the piss and nobody gets hurt" Grylls has several shows with people on an island trying to survive.

It's always hilarious watching the vegans crumble due to starvation and eat the fish or the lizard that was caught.
>>
>>7653173
Man, like, vegans have been coexisting with nature for tens of thousands of years before meat eaters started cultivating grains to make bread for their burgers thus condemning humanity to a shorter unhealthier life than they have for so many ages!
>>
>>7653740
I have no idea what you're trying to say. Agriculture is about 11,000 years old. Historical instances of vegetarianism have occurred between then and now. Veganism is around 150 years old.
>>
>>7653173
People are only picky eaters until they experience actual hunger or poverty.

Source: Me, former picky eater who experienced hunger and poverty.
>>
>>7654113
It's obvious sarcasm, you undeveloped troglodyte.
>>
>>7653738
gonna need source on this
>>
They do this already with that dumbass double survivor show where the people get naked and fuck around in the jungle.

I saw an episode where one of them was a vegan in Thailand. As you can imagine things went downhill very quickly. The vegan tried eating "dates" which were really poisonous berries and well the wrest sort of speaks for itself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.