[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a tasty and easy pasta dish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pasta_625x350_41450937320.jpg (39 KB, 625x350) Image search: [Google]
pasta_625x350_41450937320.jpg
39 KB, 625x350
What is a tasty and easy pasta dish
>>
Spaghetti
>>
Chicken with green beans and pesto, use a wok
>>
Ricotta + bacon + peas
>>
File: whorepasta.jpg (76 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
whorepasta.jpg
76 KB, 800x533
I like whore pasta. Put good splash of oil in pan. Add some red pepper flakes. Put in 9-11 cloves of garlic and l them dance until brown and nutty. Add two cans of anchovies (I drain the oil of one can). Cook the anchovies down. Start cooking pasta now. Add big can of plum tomatoes, cook down until thick - you make the call.

When the pasta is close - about a minute left- add a handful of pitted kalamata olives and a big fist of parsley chopped fine to the sauce.

Add pasta.

Serve.
>>
Sautéed spinach + can tomato sauce + chopped up Italian sausages + mozarella/parmesan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh13Xd2loto
>>
File: 1462021031172.jpg (365 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1462021031172.jpg
365 KB, 2000x1087
>>7651527
>9-11 cloves of garlic
>>
>>7651607
not loving garlic are you homosexual bro?
>>
>>7651498
Pasta
+
Pesto
>>
Depends on what ingredients you have around yer fridge at any one time, but alla norma is my go to:
- 1 eggplant, cut in half and sliced lengthwise into half inch bits, then fried in a good amount of oil with some salt and oregano sprinkled over, dried on a paper towel and put to the side
Then for the sauce itself:
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 anchovies, diced up
- half an onion, julienne
Put all of these in a pan with a bit of oil and let it sweat for a bit till the onion softens. Then add half a can or so of diced tomatoes, stir that in, then add a sprinkle of brown sugar. cook down to the desired consistency, but i wouldn't go too thick.
Turn off heat, add a spoonful of ricotta if you have it, and some grated parmezan, finish with some fresh basil if you have it, then add the eggplant slices and stir it all in and combine with pasta of your choice (tagliatelle is my go-to)
>>
>>7651527
why is it called that?
>>
>>7651688
Because prostitutes used to eat it as a quick meal between customers.
>>
Pot. Water in. Hot.
Pasta. Boil. Into bowl.
Can of tomato sauce. Open. Pour.
Bag of doritos. Crush. Top pasta.
Finished. Wa-la.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.