[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best part of fast food, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (117 KB, 700x487) Image search: [Google]
image.png
117 KB, 700x487
What is the best part of fast food, /ck/?
>>
The colon cleansing it gives you
>>
>>7651391
mistreating the mcdonalds workers
taking home enough free napkins so i dontt have to buy toilet papper in a week
>>
>>7651391
Question unclear. You mean like the best place, or favorite part like the giant dump you take when you finally get over the constipaiton the food gives you?
>>
>>7651402
Enjoy eating spit.
>>
>>7651391
Clearly it's the speed with which it is served, since if the food was actually any good they would advertise it as "tasty food" instead.
>>
>>7651412
i can watch you work, if you spit on my meal i get you fired
>>
>>7651391
Nothing you fucking degenerate

Christ, I wish they'd ban these god damn fast food threads. It has nothing to do with cooking
>>
File: 1459193600711.jpg (56 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1459193600711.jpg
56 KB, 500x492
>>7651391
>image.jpg
>>
>>7651391
The speed. That's it, everything else sucks
>>
>>7651391
>horrible for you, contributes to health problems and early death
>mostly nigs, spics and degenerates consume

iamokwiththis.jpg
>>
>>7651479
Its food you retard
>>
>>7651391
the jr whopper
>>
thinly veiled McDonalds advertising thread
>>
>>7651391
not waiting
>>
having intellectually stimulating discussions about it on /ck/
>>
>>7651391
the fast part
>>
>>7651391
not having to do any dishes
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 550x367
For me it's the watermelon, intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.
>>
There's something about a number one with coke that I love. Probably nostalgia. Maybe addictive ingredients I dunno
>>
File: images (54).jpg (29 KB, 506x290) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
29 KB, 506x290
>>7651391
The value, flavor and variety.

I love a Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola.
>>
>>7651391
new menu items that come out

angriest whopper was burger of the year for me senpaitachi
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.