[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Band Candy Addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m1x59bEv7Q1qboqbv.jpg (117 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1x59bEv7Q1qboqbv.jpg
117 KB, 500x375
What candy does /ck/ like that they think they probably shouldn't?
>>
File: 20160508_004147[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160508_004147[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I'm way more into baked goods but these are my favorite candy. Jelly beans in the style of jelly bellies but much better. A bunch of different flavors and they're all super nice.
>>
I love milk chocolate (but I wish I liked dark)
>>
>>7649490
I like dark so much more than milk. Do you not have a taste for bitter flavors? How old are you? Honest question, most people seem to like bitter tastes a lot more as they age.
I find the mix of bitter and sweet is so much better than the almost sickly sweet of milk chocolate. I also really love chocolate covered coffee beans for the same reason.
>>
>>7649463
Really? I had those once and they all tasted identical. Hated them and ended up throwing over half of them out.
>>
>>7649494
>Tfw I love the bitterest, darkest beers yet prefer milk chocolate 100%

Not him but it's not just an intolerance for bitter things
>>
>>7649500
That's really strange. Do you prefer cheaper milk chocolate over higher quality? Maybe you just don't like chocolate and just like all the other flavors in milk chocolate.

>>7649496
>Threw half of them out

pls no
They're the perfect amount of sweet for me. Don't have that cheap taste either. They're by far my favorite candy. Great texture, great flavor, don't give me a stomach ache, lots of variety between flavors.
>>
>>7649511
Unless Lindt puts garbage in their stuff, I doubt it.
>>
>>7649494
Not the original milk choco poster.. but i'm 35 and i still haven't "developed a taste" for dark chocolate even though i know it is more healthy for me and have tried eating a lot of it to attempt to develop that taste for a healthier treat...

milk choco is just sooo f'ing sweet and creamy and deliciously smoooth. dark choco never has that same creamy texture because it is lacking the fattiness...
>>
>>7649524
>>7649521
I guess if you like chocolate for the creamy texture you'd prefer milk. I think the sweetness of dark is just much higher quality but whatever, to each their own. Even if my tongue is better than yours I won't judge your shit taste.
>>
>>7649530

your tongue clearly has no appreciation for texture... but i won't judge your shit taste either.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.