[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i got some: frozen chicken drumsticks 2 jalapeño pepers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shutterstock_11340031.jpg (320 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_11340031.jpg
320 KB, 800x534
>i got some:
frozen chicken drumsticks
2 jalapeño pepers
some muschrooms
onions
a big potaote
some ketchp and soy sauce and butter and bbq sauce
some rice

no oven cuz landlord is cheap but i got a tiny george foreman grill thing
and some other stuff that a kitcen has

how can i make a yummy meal out of this
>>
Salt and pepper each side and cook in med-high for 6 min per side.

Remove chicken

Add onion and sautee for a few min then add rest of ingredients except bbq and butter. Simmer for 15 min

In seperate pan make a roux out of butter and flour if you have it then add everything into main pan

Simmer until to desired consitency
>>
File: 1452852949198.jpg (145 KB, 634x767) Image search: [Google]
1452852949198.jpg
145 KB, 634x767
>>7648602
just throw it all together in a pan and bake it
>>
>>7648610
shit, forgot to say cooking each sdie with a lil bit of oil
>>
>>7648610
> cooking chicken drum sticks
> 6 mins each side
> on foreman grill

do you want raw chicken? this is how you get raw chicken.

>>7648602
I sugest you boil the chicken first, get it throughly cooked and then finish on the foreman grill according to >>7648610
>>
>>7648602
Invest in a $20 slow cooker or portable roasting oven
>>
>>7648610
i dont have flour but i guess the rest i can do
>>7648612
no oven. i got a microwave though

>>7648647
wouldnt boiling it make it taste really bland ?
>>
>>7648647
>do you want raw chicken? this is how you get raw chicken.

I figured he had at least a pan and the pan would be cooked with the mixture for 15 more in; also forgot to say add chicken stock or water+seasoning if no stock; im drunk
>>
>>7648657
> boiling it make taste bland

Well.. Yes and no, you boil it just to be sure that it is actually cooked through. When after you boil it you pan fry it to finish it or on a foreman grill to finish it you'll be good. I've always had issues with chicken not being done unless you pre boil it.

>>7648679
You're drunk go to bed anon
>>
>>7648602
make sure you debone it. its not hard and makes it cook faster and more even
>>
>>7648802
if you don't want to take out the bones atleast do what gordon does here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mARkUax2jg0
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.