[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a more shit tier soup than pic related? I'd sooner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
is there a more shit tier soup than pic related? I'd sooner eat a jar of Prego by itself.
>>
>>7641266
Nah, it's good as fuck. Sorry you have terrible taste.
>>
but combined with a mature cheddar grilled cheese its godlike

I gotta have that this week ty for reminder op
>>
>>7641266
Tomato soup?
Made with fresh tomatoes, beef stock, bay leaves, cloves, lots if black pepper and a dollop of double cream?
>>
>>7641266
Tomato soup with roasted garlic and fresh dill with a sourdough and cheddar grilled cheese sandwich.

Fucking delicious.
>>
>>7641323
>>7641326
>>7641520
>>7641529

Your move op
>>
Fuck you OP.

It's god tier with a grilled cheese sandwich.
>>
>all these grilled cheese retards
Fuck off, americans. Nobody wants your fried Kraft single sandwich.
>>
>>7641754

>12 month aged cheddar
>artisan olive sourdough bread

Get in my level pleb
>>
>>7641761
>he fell for the artisan meme
>>
Jesus christ /ck/ is a fucking meme board.
>>
>>7641764

You can call it artisan, bohemian, metropolitan, venusian.. I don't give a shit. If it tastes good, it tastes good.
>>
File: inigo.jpg (78 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
inigo.jpg
78 KB, 625x625
>>7641768
>>7641764
Coming from /b/, /sci/, /his/, /r9k/ and /k/ I can honestly say that /ck/ is the board where the word "meme" is misused the most.
>>
>>7641266
Soup made from ketchup packets you stole from the food court.
>>
>>7641266
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>7641794
/ck/ has its own definition of meme. Every board has its own culture. Fuck off back to /b/
>>
>>7641794
You're an idiot
>>
tomato soup is shit agreed.
>>
>>7641806
>/ck/ has its own definition of meme.
Right.
>>
>>7641806
>/ck/ has its own definition of meme

Is it "I'm a fucking retard please rape my face"?
>>
>>7641754
fuck you nigga Kraft single grilled cheese is only second to a good sharp cheddar

yall mothafuckas jealous of our fake plastic cheese
>>
>>7641868
actually it's not even its own definition. meme is used to define something that spreads through cultures, like an idea or behavior. that was its original definition. just because theres no image macro of le funny willy wonka man doesnt mean its not a meme
>>
>>7641888
>meme is used to define something that spreads through cultures

No. "meme" is used to describe an *idea* that spreads.

Calling something like tomato soup "meme soup" is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>7641897
did you miss the part i wrote literally right after the thing you quoted? that guy was saying that artisan cheese was a meme because its a concept that was spread/bolstered through cooking culture
>>
>>7641520

>dollop
>>
>>7641266
Sorry you're too pleb to have had good tomato soup, but that's on you, son.
>>
>>7641266
That Chicago crust-less deep bowl pizza looks really good OP
>>
I have a cold, just had some tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich, feeling better already.
>>
Mmmm delicious tomato bullfuck
>>
>>7641520
cloves..... dollop.......beef stock......

the fuck you on about.
>>
>>7641520
No, out of a can.
>>
File: 7-SAV150-1.Salmorejo-750x750.jpg (118 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
7-SAV150-1.Salmorejo-750x750.jpg
118 KB, 750x750
That looked like "salmorejo", which is fucking top tier and tasty as fuck. It's made from tomato, oil, bread and garlic.

Holy shit I want some now, I'm gonna make either this or gazpacho this week...
>>
>>7642160
>the fuck you on about.
A God tier recipe. That's what I'm on about. If you haven't made it you should really just stfu and hang your head in shame
>>
>>7642415
Why bread?
>>
Tomato soup is simple, tasty, and comforting. I'll bet you also hate hugs, puppies, and your mother.
>>
File: o-GOLFISH-IN-SOUP-570.jpg (34 KB, 570x508) Image search: [Google]
o-GOLFISH-IN-SOUP-570.jpg
34 KB, 570x508
You're all doing it wrong.
>>
>>7642144
Underrated
>>
So I had never tried it until last week, I decided to make it and it ended up tasting like not very thich tomato sauce
it was a bit disappointing but I'm sure I did something wrong
do you guys have any good recipes?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.