[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just 150 packs of chips burning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: PcVjThm.jpg (360 KB, 1647x923) Image search: [Google]
PcVjThm.jpg
360 KB, 1647x923
https://youtu.be/nsF3OULYBB4
>>
>>7639867
I'm glad slavs are keeping busy.
>>
>>7639867
I'm happy for you shilling your channel that covers undertale fan music and talking about a Minecraft streamer
>>
>>7639867
I wonder how many calories he burned
>>
why would you spend $600 on this
>>
>>7639922
technically, all of them

that's how you figure out how many calories a food has, you set it on fire and measure how much energy it produces while burning
>>
>>7639932
obviously you fucking idiot

>>7639922
how ever many calories are in a bag of potato chips multiplied by 150

1,217 calories x 150 = 182550
>>
Idiot kids.

Shit like this chaps my hide. It's not the healthiest of food, but that could have been snacks to at least a few dozen homeless people or impoverished families with kids.

Grow up you shits. I'd tan your hide with a switch to instill some fear and discipline into you. Something your parents never got around to teaching you.
>>
>>7640207
Fuck that's hot
>>
I'm curious what that smelled like.
>>
>>7640207
I came.
>>
>>7639867
Russian winters are so cold they have to burn their potato's now to keep themselves warm
>>
>>7639932
How about food that doesn't burn?
>>
>150 tiny bags instead of 25 large bags

why?
>>
Was this in Russia? You could have saved what you spent on those chips and made a bigger pile out of ruble notes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.