[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the strangest food you've seen your roommate cook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 3Q3d6vL.jpg (756 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
3Q3d6vL.jpg
756 KB, 2448x3264
What is the strangest food you've seen your roommate cook? I have one friend who makes these "scrambles" that are basically just everything at hand at the time. I've seen one contain spinach, peanut butter, cashews, bacon, and ice cream. They're usually like 5 eggs too.
>>
>>7638527
>eating on a piece of cardboard
>on the bed
>get yolk all over the sheets

Holy shit man paper plates are affordable ya know
>>
>>7638527
That really is one of the saddest meals I have ever seen.
>>
>>7638527
>ice cream
How
>>
do you seriously use cardboard? holy shit and I thought I should be embarrassed for using paper plates and plastic utensils to avoid dishes
>>
>>7638527
>snowman sheets
Obligatory Tits or GTFO
>>
that looks like it'll give you the worst gas
>>
File: 1439288871208.png (1 MB, 811x847) Image search: [Google]
1439288871208.png
1 MB, 811x847
>>7638527
somehow that looks pretty good
>>
My roommate would always cook everything he made with at least a half inch of oil in the pan, usually two inches.

I lost a lot of weight during the time I lived with him. I would think about eating something for a bit, but then smell him cooking from my room in the second story of our townhouse. So gross.

He would re-use the oil until it was dark and rancid. He'd leave large cast-iron pans of oil on the stove, uncovered.

His use of oil was a truly unique experience.
>>
>>7640412
What's wrong with you??
>>
>>7640329

you should be
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.