[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maryland Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: LiterallyinventedAmerica.png (54 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
LiterallyinventedAmerica.png
54 KB, 2000x1333
Bout to go to the seafood market and stock up on crabs and oysters. Any other suggestions? Sides? Also what beer should I get, been into Flying Dog The Truth lately
>>
Old Bay or JO seasoning?
>>
>>7638291
>implying I don't have buckets already

In Maryland the state police can come unannounced for a random old bay inspection.
>>
hurr durr im maryland. I like Old bay! Im a rich asshole! I dont know how to play football!

Why would you eat anything that came out of the chessapeak anyway? Skanky water
>>
>>7638537
Fuck off Virginia.
>>
>>7638542
If he were from Virginia he would know how to spell the Chesapeake Bay.
>>
>>7638268
You gotta try that WMD men!
>>
>>7638570
But at least they have money~
>>
>>7638566
Yeah, definitely West Virginia.
>>
>>7638537
>>7638580
>Implying that tons of Marylanders are rich
What is Moco?
>>
>>7638619
>The median income for a household in the county was $93,373 and the median income for a family was $111,737.

That's pretty wealthy, bro.
If anything, you should have said PG. This place is a shithole.
God I want out of here.
>>
File: 1457326514392.jpg (46 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1457326514392.jpg
46 KB, 500x347
>>7638628
>Fellow PG County Anon
God help us.
>>
>>7638268
you better get the blue crabs you fat shit
>>
>>7638570
just in plead guilty county.
>>
>>7638298
No, which one do you like better Old Bay or JO Seasoning?
>>
>>7638537
>>7638566
Uh oh we got an assblasted VIRGIN-ian here. Go back to working the base of the chesapeake like you work the base of MD's cock before we slide that fishing divider another ten miles south.
>>
>>7638574
yellow top
>>
>>7638836
Not that anon, but Old Bay all the fucking way.

Who here likes scrapple?
>>
>>7639905
Scrapple with ketchup may be the best breakfast food available in a 3 dimensional form.
>>
>>7638268
I wish I knew. There's little hole in the wall places over near me in La Plata but there's too many to list.

>>7638537
Still better than Texas

>>7638628
>>7638640
I hear Waldorf is nice this time a year

>>7639120
At least we won't be held responsible once that river you throw the diver into shits itself up with pollution
>>
>>7640042
Waldorf here. We have light rain right now, but I still hate it here. Kill me.
>>
>>7639905

Yo PA here. Is scrapple eaten in Maryland too? Never would've guessed.
>>
>>7641216
You can find it in the super markets here in southern MD. It's been years since I've eaten it. Might buy some on the way home from work to see what I can do with it.
>>
>>7641216
>>7641514
Amish market brah, or 3 B's bakery in Pasadena
>>
>>7641216
they're like sold in the major groceries stores like Giant and Safeway

Its pretty good but I won't be able to eat it for more than 6 times a week, gets quite boring for a while
>>
St. Mary's here. Wish this bs rain would stop. Scrapple is king. Country sausage is the best. Get some rock OP.
>>
Nigga you need to get on that Natty Boh
>>
>>7641669
Also, you niggas need to go to the WTMD First Thursday today.
>>
blue crabs literally just aren't worth the effort

I hate cracking into shells to eat things. I will eat crab and lobster if someone in the kitchen has already separated the meat and made a big pile of it for me
>>
>>7641696
That is so god damn lazy. Half of the experience is the social aspect. It would be like eating hors d'oeuvres and not sharing. Fucking just go eat a sandwich.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.