[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you get at the Trump Grill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: trump grill.jpg (2 MB, 2350x3541) Image search: [Google]
trump grill.jpg
2 MB, 2350x3541
What would you get at the Trump Grill?
>>
>>7636282
Wow what a low-rent menu.
>>
>>7636282
>soup
>trump burger
>brownie

This is the only answer.
>>
>>7636282
Nice hat nerd.
>>
>>7636282
caeser salad, burger, brownie.

but i wouldn't go there because i think that may be the worst menu i've ever seen
>>
$28 for all that food... Is it really like that in america?
>>
>>7636299
You don't get it all, you choose one from each category.
>>
A lightly-tossed weev salad.
>>
>>7636299
>salad, burger, and dessert
>impressive for $28
I've been to nicer places to that with full meals with similar prices.

Honestly I doubt some restaurant Trump slapped his name on is better that any half decent local local place.
>>
>>7636302
I could get only the main course for $28. With the app and dessert it would be around 40
>>
>caesar salad
>burger
>brownie

feels good man
>>
>>7636282
Since it's only lunch let's keep it light:
green salad
pasta
sorbet
>>
>>7636314
You pay $28 for a burger/chicken sandwich? Even for pasta that better be some goddamn high quality stuff.
>>
File: Literal and metaphorical feces.jpg (49 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
Literal and metaphorical feces.jpg
49 KB, 450x400
No.
>>
>>7636282
I'll have

[spoiler]Hillary for President.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7636282
>Soup
>Salad
>Salad
>Burger
>Pasta
>Another burger
>Brownie
>Ice-cream
>Sorbet

What a low energy menu. Sad!
>>
House salad
Chicken sandwich
Brunette topped with sunglasses
>>
>>7636350

What would there be to spoiler on /ck/? A fucking recipe? How someone's Hardee's burger turned out?
>>
>>7636416
Wendy's new Jalapeno Fresco Chicken sandwich is [spoiler]a little spicy[/end spoiler]
>>
I always get what I have low expectations for on a menu when judging a restaurant, so I'll have the house salad, the chicken sandwich, and the fruit dessert, and I'll tell them to tell the chef that I write a food blog with 19 followers, so he better blow me away.
>>
File: 1461729598735.jpg (167 KB, 600x1013) Image search: [Google]
1461729598735.jpg
167 KB, 600x1013
>>7636282

Why would you not get the Trump Burger?
>>
>>7636282

wendys tier meal for $28 and people eat it up. people are fucking stupid and you have to respect trump for realizing how easy it is to manipulate and take money from retards
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.