[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>having a neighborhood cookout >making Ball Park Flame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ketchup_2.jpg (107 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ketchup_2.jpg
107 KB, 1280x1024
>having a neighborhood cookout
>making Ball Park Flame Grilled Burgers with Kraft American Singles and Ore Ida french fries on the side
>the food's good but could use a kick
>neighbor brings over a bottle of Heinz Ketchup from his kitchen

My friends, I must say Heinz really saved the day. There's no better addition to a cheeseburger with fries, the classic All-American meal. Made only with the freshest, juiciest tomatoes, it's no wonder Heinz is the world's favorite. Whether you're having Ball Park Hamburgers or Tyson Boneless Chicken Wings, it's the perfect addition to anything.

Grab a bottle at your nearest Safeway today. Heck, buy two and give one to a friend! They won't thank you enough.
>>
>>7636101

>0.000003 shillcoins have been transfered to your wallet
>>
File: shopping.jpg (10 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
10 KB, 360x360
Enjoy your glorified sugar juice, OP.

Meanwhile I'll be using a real man's Ketchup
>>
>>7636101
Saved
>>
>>7636101
You can't even taste the tomatoes
>>
i read that ketchup used to be made from fermented tomatoes, and seasoned with more spices like clove/mace/nutmeg.

i'd like to try this. i mixed a bit of tomato paste with some clove just to get an idea of how it would be, and it was surprisingly tasty.
>>
Totally agree OP!

But it doesn't end with hot dogs, burgers, and French fries! Put it on your eggs, hash browns, and heck even steaks. It's a great addition to any food you can think of.

The competition just doesn't compare to Heinz™.
>>
File: mushroom ketchup.jpg (14 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
mushroom ketchup.jpg
14 KB, 355x355
Glorious mushroom ketchup master race. I love the old timey taste and it works as a mustache wax substitute in a pinch.
>>
>>7636817
This is a real thing?

Is... is it good?
>>
>>7636817
Wait what?
>>
>>7636843
Ketchup used to be a pretty broad term. I've never had mushroom ketchup but I've considered making it. Also get the side product of mushroom salt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29u_FejNuks

This role player guy has a pretty interesting channel. I found out about it here.
>>
>>7636784
Root beer was also made the same, I believe. It was a massive thing in England pre-WW2 with different families having different "root beer plants" (I think it was called a "plant" but it was definitely a SCOBY) and making their own fermented drinks.

Really loads of food-stuff was fermented before we turned to heat treatment with canning.
>>
>>7636862
It was actually ginger beer. The "Ginger Beer Plant" was a scoby that fermented ginger. sugar and water (beer) to make a drink. This is compared to the common yeasts/bacteria used todday to make beers which don't form SCOBYs.
>>
>>7636742
Only cunts use hints.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.