[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best chain restaurant to go to? Something along the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: CHILI'S_Logo_A.png (72 KB, 1374x964) Image search: [Google]
CHILI'S_Logo_A.png
72 KB, 1374x964
What is the best chain restaurant to go to? Something along the lines of Applebee's, Chili's. I can't think of anything and I'm tasked with choosing for a group of friends at work. Help /ck/
>>
Outback
>>
>>7635175
They're all pretty much the same level of mediocrity.

Just pick one and drink enough so that the food doesn't matter anymore.
>>
Red Robin
>>
>>7635190

>chicken tendies at chilis are so bad you have to be blackout to eat them

its not fine dining but don't act like you can't find something on the menu thats edible faggot
>>
>>7635188
Anything you order at Outback that's pretty good? Curious
>>
>>7635205
The Bloomin Onion, and the regular steak.
>>
>>7635205

the clam chowder. seriously its pretty dope.

>>7635224

they fry their food in beef lard and a blooming onion is literally 3000+ calories
>>
>>7635194
When did I ever say anything about not finding anything edible on the menu? I said it was mediocre, which it is.

There's a huge step between mediocre and inedible.
>>
Out of all the fake neighborhood style restaurants, ruby Tuesdays is the best. The salad bar is the shit
>>
File: Snip20160503_1.png (258 KB, 637x316) Image search: [Google]
Snip20160503_1.png
258 KB, 637x316
>>7635229
But it's tasty.
>>
>>7635229
I love clamchowder. I'll choose Outback since we have one right next to where we work. Thanks anon(s).
>>
File: 1390169684583.jpg (37 KB, 264x229) Image search: [Google]
1390169684583.jpg
37 KB, 264x229
I like Outback. Bloomin' onion and dat Pumpernickel bread.
>>
Chili's is alright.
>>
>>7635175

Chili's is far too expensive for what you pay for. C grade food, B+ grade prices.

It's considered 'fast food', but the most satisfying burgers from a chain are from Braum's. Burger King's burgers suck, McDonald's has gone downhill, Braum's is a little more expensive than the rest, but you get what you pay for. Frozen yogurt's pretty good, too.
>>
If you live in an area that has an Elmer's, you will have found the answer to your question.
>>
>From freezer to plate

Why not go to the supermarket instead? Same stuff.
>>
>>7635175
Vapiano is okay.
Chain restaurants... At least I don't know any better.
>>
>>7636188
>dat Pumpernickel bread
That's honey wheat bread bruh.
>>
>>7635175
B-Dubs, my boy. Those wraps are the shit.
>>
>god tier
texas de brazil
morton's
maggiano's
benihana
>great tier
famous dave's
cheesecake factory
>decent tier
culver's
panera
outback
ruby tuesday
red robin
hooters
red lobster
carrabba's
tim horton's
on the border
>shit tier
buffalo wild wings (unless you only get bone-in wings)
olive garden
applebees
chili's
tgi fridays
sizzler

left out fast food joints like five guys and such. included culver's caust its great
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.