[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
macarons had them in paris and was hooked, do good ones exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: macaron[1].jpg (56 KB, 566x848) Image search: [Google]
macaron[1].jpg
56 KB, 566x848
macarons

had them in paris and was hooked, do good ones exist in my state of [spoiler]Ohio?[/spoiler]
>>
Unless you can find some hipster shop in a downtown city district somewhere, I highly doubt it. Try google searching macarons in your your nearest city
>>
>>7632698
those look like the multi colored crabby patties from that one sponge bob episode
>>
>>7632707
they are but they're actually delicious cookies in a variety of flavors
>>
>>7632698
Is that purple?

PURPLE is my FAVORITE color!
>>
File: PrettyPatties.jpg (88 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
PrettyPatties.jpg
88 KB, 400x300
>>7632707
MacarOOns >>>> desu
>>
Macaron thread?

I had some Earl grey macarons the other day and wanted to try and make them. What is the best way to infuse the tea flavor into the macarons? Not going to make filling for these, eating them individually so I can't use the filling as flavoring.
>>
>>7633010
Earl grey just tastes of bergamot oil so use that.
>>
>>7633010
Lavender is my favorite
>>
>>7632698
http://www.pistaciavera.com/

best mararons in Columbus
>>
File: B26j4MtIEAAiyca.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
B26j4MtIEAAiyca.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
What's next?

SEQUINED MILKSHAKES
>>
>>7632698
go to a trader joe's and buy the frozen ones
>>
>>7633010
there's a cute macaroon place near me that makes em fresh

I buy their giant smores flavored macaroons and their regular nutella, lemon, red velvet ones

they switch up the flavors every month n everything
>>
>>7633093
BOWTIE FRENCHFRIES?
>>
>>7632707
I came in here just to post this
>>
made some coffee macarons myself recently
turned out perfectly save for mistaking the parchment paper for wax paper.
only 8 were salvagable
>>
>>7633010
You ll need : milk chocolate bits, heavy cream and earl grey tea bags

Boil the heavy cream with the earl grey tea bags
Take out the fire and let it infuse with the earl grey tea for 30min
Reheat the cream until boiling, sieve it and pour it on the milk chocolate bits
Let it rest for 1 minute before mixing the chocolate slowing and gently with a spatula
>>
>>7632707
I'm thinking Pokemon
>>
Food coloring in eggs?? Why not in your burgers and steak as well?
>>
>>7632698
If you're in OH have you looked for them at jungle jim's? Other than that it's hard to believe there's no hipster bakery making them around northern greater cincy area (Fairfield/west chester etc)
>>
>>7635529
I'm in Canton, so decently far from anywhere yet hipster enough to have macarons readily available.
>>
>>7632698

> still talking about the macaroon meme
>>
In the Cleveland area, the west side market and Luna (cleveland heights) are good places to get macaron's.
>>
>>7632698
I had some from Aldi's
They were pretty good, though I'm sure fresh ones taste a lot better
If you need a fix, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find them at some specialty shop, particularly in one of the major cities in Ohio
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.