[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KFC cookbook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: download.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 225x225
anyone tried any recipes from colonel Sanders bio/cookbook? it was released as a free PDF a few years ago from KFC.

http://kfc.ro/__test/assets/pdf/Cartea_Colonelului.pdf
>>
I tried the fried tomatoes a while ago. came out pretty good!

most things in that book seem to be fried though. probably not too healthy.
>>
>>7632004
>romanian link
>pdf is in english
The fuck?
>>
>>7632223
KFC originally gave it to you if you liked their FB page, but I guess some just found the link or something.
>>
>>7632004

the only thing I'm interested in is the hot wings

surprise motherfucker, they are literally NEVER like the ones you can buy at KFC's. FUCK that shit
>>
I really like their coleslaw, and I was able to find a recipe for something similar. Pretty good mane.
>>
File: blackppllovefriedchicken.jpg (19 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
blackppllovefriedchicken.jpg
19 KB, 467x350
Thanks for the link.

>>7634481
C'mon, give it up? is it this one?

Ingredients
8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)
1⁄4 cup diced carrot
2 tablespoons minced onions
1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
1⁄4 cup buttermilk
1 1⁄2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice

It's close..
>>
>>7632585
Sanders spent the last 15-20 years of his life bitching and complaining about how KFC is cheapening out on his food and changing his formulas.

Its been 50 years since you could walk into a KFC and get genuine Colonel Sanders recipe food.
>>
>>7636181
he has his own restaurant in Kentucky, run by his family. supposedly keeps the recipes intact.
>>
Maybe now I can enjoy the chicken fully cooked. Seriously KFC is so fucking gross for that main reason. Who likes mushy pink chicken?
>>
>>7636215
Now that sounds interesting. Though im sure its not going to blow you away with how good it is. Itll just be decent home cooking
>>
File: KFC top secret recipe.jpg (237 KB, 1114x1600) Image search: [Google]
KFC top secret recipe.jpg
237 KB, 1114x1600
>>7632004
>>
File: 1456547077033.jpg (22 KB, 280x288) Image search: [Google]
1456547077033.jpg
22 KB, 280x288
>>7636232
I can think of somebody..
>>
I want to try the parsnips. I don't even know what a parsnip is.

lol what is a parsnip?
>>
>>7638062
It's a root vegetable rather like a carrot, but white in color.
>>
>>7638062
What third world shithole do you live in that doesn't have parsnips?
>>
>>7632004
>coffee
>crack egg (shell and all) and blend it with your grounds

can someone explain this?
>>
>>7638092

I've never heard of that method, but my thoughts are:
-the eggshell probably does nothing, but since the grounds will be strained out anyway it's simply easier to put the whole egg in than it would be to crack the egg.

-the egg might well work as a binder to facilitate removing the grounds more easily, kinda similar to how egg is used to make a "raft" for the clarification of stocks.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.