[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what to eat ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1462026810069.png (268 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462026810069.png
268 KB, 400x400
Hey guys,
I got my wisdom teeth removed 4 days ago. Still hurts like hell and i cant chew(not even a little bit). The last days i ate soup and mashed fruits.
Does someone has good ideas for delic food i can make that i dont have to chew ?
Thanks guys
>>
Soup.

All I ate was soup and ice cream occasionally.
>>
>>7631261
Check out the Natural Harvest cook book
>>
4 days ago and still can't chew??you're a bitch

I did mostly mashed food the day after my surgery, mashed potatoes should be filling and you can eat them hot since its been 4 days.
>>
Make veggie juice if you can, I'm really hoping you haven't gone 4 days without nutritional food espically after surgery
>>
>>7631261
Make some Tomato soup if you havent already. Blend tomatos and Bell pepper with feta or cream cheese and if you can handle it, put in some minced meat
>>
>>7631268
The position of my tooths in the jaw were crazy so yeah cant chew and still pretty good swolen. Already lost 8 pounds. But i cooked me some instant mashed potatos. Filled my stomache pretty good
>>
>>7631313
good :3
I only went one day with soft shit before I wanted some real food. What kind of meds did they put you on too?

>>7631272 mentioned juiced vegetables which would be good for you since you're losing weight
>>
File: readytosnack.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
readytosnack.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
make a roasted red pepper soup. It's a decent blended soup.

mire a poix, chicken stock, roasted red peppers (which you can do easily at home), and cream basically. You can add potato to make it more substantial without affecting flavor at all.

I don't have a recipe because it's soup and i'm not a faggot who measures out soup.
>>
>>7631261
I had a wisdom tooth out a few weeks ago, had steak the next day.
Crybaby.
>>
I had all four removed. It was very painful. Matter of fact my jaw couldn't chew right for about three weeks after the operation. I had to slowly get back into the motion since I was lacking my Wisdom teeth.

I survived on broth soups, ice creams, potatoes after two weeks of healing, and slowly graduated to pastas and rice. I weighed about 130 and dropped to almost 118. It took me some time until I was ready to eat anything that required a lot of chewing.

It took a long time for the holes to not feel sore or agitated. Make sure to rinse frequently. The whole thing is different for a lot of people. I've read about other cases where someone ate a burger after a day or two. I guess mine were really impacted despite having very straight and well kept teeth because that shit was some of the worst pain I've ever been through.
>>
>>7631614 Wow so hardcore

Hope i can eat proper the next days. On friday i get my strings pulled. Im not a fatty but all i do all day long is about dreaming of pizza.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.