[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/, why the fuck do people like meatloaf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
/ck/, why the fuck do people like meatloaf?
>>
>>7626211
cause it is glorious you toolbag

kill yourself
>>
If made right it fucking tastes good.
>>
File: 1454814003406.png (240 KB, 409x408) Image search: [Google]
1454814003406.png
240 KB, 409x408
meatloaf is one of those dishes that every region can put their own twist on it. even at its most basic, there's something comfy about it.
>>
Help /ck/, my wife doesn't like meatloaf. What do I do? She says it has a gross texture and consistency.
>>
File: 1439745916894.jpg (82 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
1439745916894.jpg
82 KB, 600x837
>>7626246
kill her and put her in a meatloaf
>>
>>7626263

No I love her very much.
>>
>>7626211
>>7626246
Wrap it in boiled cabbage leaves first, burrito style. It then becomes an old world favorite that can't be shat upon.
>>
Ground meat is good
>>
>>7626289
That shit is delicious.
>>
File: 1308974284299.jpg (40 KB, 584x480) Image search: [Google]
1308974284299.jpg
40 KB, 584x480
I hate all the hype surrounding meatloaf. It's the type of food that a single woman on a welfare budget would come up with to celebrate the birthdays of her six illegitimate children, and this mass praise of it as a culture food just pisses me the fuck off.

>Sounds like you had shitty meatloaf, you just need to find some good meatloaf
Fuck your face. Stop trying to sell me on there being some magic to making a dish that's 80% ground beef taste like something other than a hunk of grease and lack of effort. I've eaten meatloaf that didn't offend my taste buds, I'm just calling a spade a spade.

>But you eat hamburgers and that's also ground beef
These are usually the same cunts that go "you don't like ketchup/tomatoes, well ketchup has tomatoes LOL," and it's insulting to legitimate chefs. The hamburger is flexible, there's more that goes into it. It's a vessel of condiments and combinations that create a symphony of ingredients between a toasted bun. The hamburger is limited only by the imagination, and the best you can do with your ground beef is to press it into a grease cake and slather it in ketchup and cheese, and you want to call them equal? Get fucked with a cactus. I'll take a plain hamburger with nothing over meatloaf with "the fixins" any day.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.