[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watch my 1 litre of olive oil ..Thought...what would happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: how-olive-oil-works-3.jpg (16 KB, 398x331) Image search: [Google]
how-olive-oil-works-3.jpg
16 KB, 398x331
I just watch my 1 litre of olive oil ..Thought...what would happen if I drank it (quarter gallon)?
Besides the intestines would get greased up, any harm?
>>
You'd probably get the shits.
>>
You'd get fatter
>>
would it turn into shit, or come out just like olive oil? Interesting idea OP
>>
>>7621138

In a related note is it true that Mediterranean faggots drink some before getting pissed or is that bullshit?

I suspect bullshit but I've never been sure.
>>
>>7621155
I knew a guy who swore by a glass of whole milk before drinking, he said the fat slows down the absorption of alcohol, maybe the oil is similar?
>>
op should take one for the team.

chugg a bottle and find out
>>
Didn't some youtubefag do this already?
>>
>>7621157

Well food, particularly fatty food, certainly slows it down.

I can't speak for milk though I can tell you whole milk isn't much fattier than semi-skimmed anyway (which is/was pushed for marketing reasons alone). Still it's probably the same concept for olive oil, fried food and milk.
>>
>bet my brother I could drink a shot of olive oil
>says that I can't and I'm retarded
>do it anyway
>viscosity of olive oil causes me to barf in the sink
>my burps taste like olives and I gave my brother $5
>>
>>7621157
Oh,just temember. In Norway (maybe elsewhere) in rural areas guys drink some whole milk to kinda make a protection in the stomach, then drink tons of alcohol, obviosly the coated is gonna blast and they get drunk as hell.
>>
>>7621167
I can only imagine using that tactic is only as good as how often you can arrange it. How often are drinks spur of the moment though? Most of the time. Seems to me youd be better off just getting used to getting drunk on an empty stomach, you're only as good at drinking as you are at your least ideal.
>>
>>7621178

>I can only imagine using that tactic is only as good as how often you can arrange it. How often are drinks spur of the moment though? Most of the time. Seems to me youd be better off just getting used to getting drunk on an empty stomach, you're only as good at drinking as you are at your least ideal.

Drinking on an actually empty stomach runs a higher risk of a (true) blackout incident. This is something you wish to avoid.

You're almost never unable to grab a cheap sandwich or two before drinking and that will help.
>>
Olive oil is strictly for deep frying, OP. You'd probably die.

...Ugh. Can't sustain the sarcasm, this is just too stupid. Is olive oil some kind of forbidden food in Flyover land, like pigs blood to muslims?
>>
>>7621189
Op here. No way, never deep fry wirh Olive oil.
>>
>>7621189

Why hang on the word "olive" so much? Op happens to have olive oil, but he could just as easily have had corn or peanut or canola or whatever else. The fact that it's "olive" isn't meaningful in this case, it's just what op happens to have. And that's hardly surprising given that it's one of the most common cooking oils worldwide.
>>
>>7621191
I'm going to bury you with olives and arugula, peasant.
>>
>>7621172
huh thats weird, im fine with a shot now and then
>>
>>7621189

>Olive oil is strictly for deep frying, OP. You'd probably die.

>Deep frying
>Olive oil

Jesus Christ America.
>>
>>7621203

*Deep frying only

Obviously you can use olive oil for that if you really want to.
>>
>>7621203
>it's a meme you dip

Jesus christ 4chan
>>
>>7621203

How on earth did you miss the sarcasm in that post?
>>
>>7621189
Sure Ted Cruz, thank you wise one
>>
>>7621138

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo

Here's your answer.
>>
>>7621218
Belibeer me, its hard to regonize sarcasm these days
>>
>>7621218

On /ck/ sarcasm is hard to detect.
>>
>>7621162
The LA Beast went fucking ham with the olive oil breh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttC7KbE_uDo
>>
>>7621230
>>7621242

How the fuck is it hard to recognize when the post literally says:

>>...Ugh. Can't sustain the sarcasm, this is just too stupid.
>>
>>7621172
I would sometimes drink a shot of olive oil when I was prescribed Adderall and Dexedrine. The anorectic effect as well as the dry mouth made it hard to eat other weight-maintenance foods like peanut butter or even have a normal volume of regular meals. Shits prescription amphetamine salts and had me down to 105 lb.s at 5'6".
>>
>>7621252

Well anon obviously he was too subtle for my superior mind.

Or I didn't read the whole post before replying.

I prefer the first option.
>>
my dog ate a tub of vaseline and it came out as vaseline coloured like shit so i'd imagine something along the lines of that
>>
>>7621155
>In a related note is it true that Mediterranean faggots drink some before getting pissed or is that bullshit?

yeah, that's true, it also helps, don't know why though, maybe the fats slow the alcohol absorption down.
>>
>>7621138
youd certainly just get the shits and it would be very greasy, it would be the same if you only ate cheese for 3 days
>>
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>7621155
Spaniard here, my alcoholic uncle drank once like two glasses of olive oil before going to the village party so he would drink even more...he ended in the hospital...
>>
>>7621897
You're a big guy
>>
File: wrgafdgadsfg.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wrgafdgadsfg.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
The real answer here is that it depends on how well your bodies bile production is. Fat is actually what your body absorbs the most efficiently, so if you are healthy and have a good digestive system that is exposed to regular amounts of fats then it shouldn't make too much of a difference. Maybe makes everything else move faster but nothing more. On the other hand if you have a weaker digestive system and don't regularly consume fats, you will have the fun times we call anal leakage and be miserable as the oil-shit combination drips through your ass with no way for you to stop it.
>>
>>7621972
>Real science
>Frogposter

Pick one
>>
>>7621956

For you.
>>
>>7621980
>anal leakage
>not keking

Pick one.
>>
>>7621157

don't do this unless you want to gain fat, fat oxidation slows to a grinding halt while your liver processes the alcohol and dietary fat is easily stored.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.