[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're 20 minutes into your dinner rush and this guy shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: EHS-food-inspection.jpg (18 KB, 288x253) Image search: [Google]
EHS-food-inspection.jpg
18 KB, 288x253
You're 20 minutes into your dinner rush and this guy shows up.

how fucked are you?
>>
Not at all. I'm ready for that shit any time because I give a fuck about doing it right
>>
>>7620059
Not at all, mainly because I work as a STEM fag now and I'll be out of the line shortly. Fuck cooking for a living, do it for yourself and those you love. So much more enjoyable.
>>
>>7620059

Probably have to tell the front of house to wash their hands, they're too pretty to be smart, but otherwise fine.
>>
>>7620127
do your coworkers care though?
>>
I'm just fine, in my city, you're allowed to tell them to fuck off in the middle of service and return at a reasonable time.

Also, I take pride in what I do, and the guys working above take even more pride. It's part of the company culture. Our place is just fine thanks.
>>
>>7620059
How many restaurants have an actual crock pot simmering in the kitchen?
>>
>>7620309
Welcome to the south, boy.
>>
>>7620059
>friend of a relative owns a restaurant, relative works there for fun
>I pretend to like this relative so I hear all about the restaurant a lot
>owner refuses to date and label food, has a dead freezer, in general isnt up to code like its supposed to be

Its not actually dirty in there, and she is really strict about cleanliness, but she doesnt feel like she should abide by alot of the rules. Stubborn old broad.

>fails several tests in a row before they really start threatening her
>starts dating a cop
>suddenly she gets a random unannounced visit and passes inspection without fixing any of the problems.

I was dumbfounded. Not sure how I feel about it honestly.
>>
>>7620345
As long as law enforcement is run by humans, you can expect it to always work this way

inb4 /pol/
>>
I work in a "fancy" restaurant, rated 5th in the city by tripadvisor, if an inspector came in the rush hour (or just any day without foretelling), the restaurant would be closed and put to quarantine...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.