[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This fully cooked pulled pork package is really puffed up. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0315.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
This fully cooked pulled pork package is really puffed up. It's been sitting in the fridge for awhile. It's not necessarily 'bad' is it? I doubt I could smell anything wrong with all the bbq sauce. Could I get food poisoning from this? btw, it has a lot of sugar 22g per serving, pretty salty and probably acidic too looking at the ingredients.
>>
Its just a lucky puffer package OP, scarf it down and send the empty bag to Jack Daniel's to receive your prize gift basket of cured meats and engraved shot glasses!
>>
>>7618153
if its puffed in the refrigerator i'd assume its full of deadly toxins
>>
>>7618153
what be the date when it turns to poison?
>>
was it always like that? perhaps it's full of some kind of gas to make it last longer?
>>
>>7618153
>he doesn't make his own pulled pork

Spotted the virgin manlet
>>
File: humans.jpg (100 KB, 640x558) Image search: [Google]
humans.jpg
100 KB, 640x558
Come on OP, it quite clearly says "perishable" on the package.
How long is "awhile"? Having come from a family who ate a shit ton of "premade" meals like that, I've never seen one puff up like that unless they were being cooked and this family left nasty shit in the fridge for ages.

I'd toss it, but if you have an iron stomach you'll likely be fine.
>>
File: 1434150028951.gif (2 MB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
1434150028951.gif
2 MB, 400x535
>>7618153
any time packaging starts "growing" it is time to throw that shit away.
>>
>>7618225
Why is premade in quotes?
>>
it's probably fine
>>
>>7618153

Eat it in order to gain its courage, faggot. DO IT!
>>
OP here. First I read a little bit about what causes the bloating. The bloating is CO2 produced by microbial growth. It's likely either a yeast, lactic acid bacteria, or a coliform, they all produce CO2. The first two are fine and won't harm you, but the coliform is bad stuff. Heat kills coliforms at different temps, but it was kind of hard to find quick details on that.

I got it really hot and tried to keep it hot for a few minutes and added more cider vinegar, soy sauce, cayenne, chilis. I ate 2/3 of it and shared the other third. Tasted great...
>>
>>7618413

RIP
>>
>>7618413
RIP in peace
>>
Sleep tight lucky puffer
>>
>>7618413
rip in porkeroni
>>
lol dumbass I hope you enjoy the toilet or have two of them facing each other for when you throw up and shit at the same time
>>
>>7618413
>I ate 2/3 of it and shared the other third
fucking nigger, you brought another person into your carnival of bacterial death?
>>
Do people really buy pulled pork drenched in shitty sauce? You can buy a whole 9-10lb pork butt for less than or the same price than that package probably costs.

You deserve the terrible ass explosion you are soon to be graced by OP
>>
>>7618776
>buy a whole 9-10lb pork butt for less or the same

yeah right
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.