[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the point of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 41Q6PDRREML.jpg (16 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
41Q6PDRREML.jpg
16 KB, 500x264
what's the point of this?
>>
Just for looks. Placebo effect maybe
>>
>>7601067
you mean what are the four points of this
those are the corners, anon
>>
File: koreabestitis.jpg (27 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
koreabestitis.jpg
27 KB, 300x219
helps if you're trying to eat three squares a day
>>
Only retards have this. Same with copper core cookware
>>
>>7601067
are you retarded? it's for grilling meat.
>>
>>7601067
I had this, its fucking useless, supposedly for grilling but it doesnt do a good job, especially the non-stick ones since you cant crank up the heat
>>
>>7601422
Except you can't heat it because teflon.
>>
>>7601067
this is perfect for sukiyaki and teriyaki or other thin sliced meats

don't try cooking steak on it
>>
>>7601477
theyre awfulk for sukiyaki, not tall enough. Plus im pretty sure the meats not grilled before putting the other stuff in. For teriyaki maybe
>>
>>7601067
To put grill marks on food if you don't have a grill or are too lazy to use a grill.
>>
if it's teflon it's fucking retarded, otherwise it's decent for draining away any exuding juices so that stuff can actually brown. generally i prefer a completely even crust though.
>>
just to put meme lines on your meat. no other purpose not served just as well by a pan.
>>
>>7601498
>meme lines

i wish i could fucking kill you through your monitor

id burn down your house and your entire fucking family
>>
>>7601499
he's right though
>>
>>7601499
>i wish i could fucking kill you through your monitor
>id burn down your house and your entire fucking family
you need to be 18+ to post here
>>
for retards to buy like that one guy on /ck/ that was bragging about his grill pan and couldn't explain why it wasn't shit because "it just works"
>>
>>7601422
>>7601422
>grill meat
>pan
>retarded
>>
>>7601499
Annoying as that comment was, he's kinda right
>>
>>7601067
Looks good for a "grilled" sandwich
>>
File: 1430198410376.png (182 KB, 313x413) Image search: [Google]
1430198410376.png
182 KB, 313x413
>>7601498
>>7601499
>>
>>7601067
Ive got a cast iron one, p good for grilling but annoying to clean. Hard to season
>>
>>7601477
>sukiyaki

What? Sukiyaki is cooked in a pot
>>
File: well deserved.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
well deserved.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>7601499
>waaaahhh I wish I could kill you
>waaaahhh you're full of hate

Come at me you entitled millennial SJW faggot. Every last one of you selfish pretentious brats deserves to have the sour miserable venom beaten out of you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.