[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is the best 8 dollar cook book I've ever owned.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So this is the best 8 dollar cook book I've ever owned. Great fast recipes that you can make on a budget or if you just don't want to leave the house. Stories ranging from Knee slapping hilarious or tragic storys about the penal system failing these people

Just made a bowl of orange porkies (Pork rinds coated in a sauce made of Orange Kool Aid served on ramen and or rice) and it was fucking awesome if extremely sour. might mod it with less Kool Aid or the premixed concentrate.

any one else have interesting cook books or more "Prison" style recipes?
>>
>>7600391
My dad used to make "Jailhouse noodles" from when he was in prison.
It was ramen, doritos, and pretty much anything else he could find...
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't really that good either.
>>
>>7600401
I've found Ive got to modify the recipes but there are some honest winners. Ramen Burritos are ingenious on hiking/camping trips.

But the fact that these people have figured out ways to match food on the outside is speaks to me about the human spirit. "keep it fresh"Ramen is the best recipe though.
>>
>>7600391
how about some recipes from it then?
>>
Why not?

> PB&J Ramen
>Take Ramen Brick break it in the center
> Spread Peanut Butter on one half Jelly on the other
> combine and enjoy
I'm not fucking with you this is the first Recipe from the book.
>>
won't let me post pictures from my phone but Emmy Eats has also been doing some recipes from the book so heres a list them

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkUFQm9t2lDVIvPpqI8VX8FEIjS1hXMkS
>>
>>7600530
more like PB&CRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCHCRUNCH

Good luck hearing yourself think...
>>
The easiest thing you can make with food from a prison commissary is a simple taco made from a small bag of chicken chunks mixed with ranch dressing and crushed doritos.

Just toss that shit into a tortilla and you're good. No cooking required.
>>
>>7600401
>dad
>prison

Sorry to hear that DeShawn.
>>
>>7600391
> Stories ranging from Knee slapping hilarious or tragic storys about the penal system failing these people

This is the shittiest attempt at marketing I've ever seen. No one has ever, or will ever, in the history of civilization use the term "knee slapping hilarious" in a non-advertising context
>>
>>7600739
White as white can be.
My dad robbed a bank when I was like 5 or 6.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.