[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice!!!! Going to a gay dinner party tomorrow and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.jpg (46 KB, 426x535) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
46 KB, 426x535
I need advice!!!! Going to a gay dinner party tomorrow and I need to make a dessert. What should I bring???
>>
Brie. Bring brie and an onion tart.
>>
fudge
>>
Peanut butter blossom cookies made with pubes and bacon fat. In all the colors of the rainbow.
>>
>>7600285
Kill everyone there then yourself you enabling piece of shit
>>
LET'S PLAY NEWFAG OR PROJECTING!

>>7600306
Is this guy new, or is he just projecting his closet homosexuality on OP?
>>
>>7600306
stop anal sex now #blm
>>
maybe some nice pillows that they can bite
Homosexuals just got buuuurrned, son
>>
make some kind of square.. nanaimo is a good choice (if the weather's not super hot)

but whatever kind you make, be cut them super small.. like 1x2 cm kind of small

people feel more comfortable indulging when the portions are tiny and as a result they will eat more of them, while the other bigger desserts will linger and you'll have a massive ego boost for having the best dessert
>>
File: fairycakes.jpg (140 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
fairycakes.jpg
140 KB, 816x612
>>7600285
It has to be Fairy Cakes
>>
>>7600285
You could always bring Mince Pies!!

see this video at 1:00 for the reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cTj--MjC7k
>>
>>7600285
You should take the Strawberry Shortcut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps-IQi8f3oI
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.