[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You don't want chicken on bone? What's wrong anon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Coq-Au-Vin-1-sm.jpg (79 KB, 878x678) Image search: [Google]
Coq-Au-Vin-1-sm.jpg
79 KB, 878x678
>You don't want chicken on bone? What's wrong anon, don't you like flavor?

I hate this meme. Trying to eat boned chicken is a pain in the ass and disgusting to have to keep spitting out on a separate "bone plate".

Fried chicken, pasta dishes, almost every food can be remarkably improved through the use of boneless chicken.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: P1017317.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
P1017317.jpg
181 KB, 1600x1200
>>7599733
It's even better if you just don't use chicken at all.
>>
u wot?

There is literally no cut of chicken that should have bones you have struggle to pull out of your food or even put in your mouth in the first place (even wings).
>>
>spitting out on another plate

are you THAT guy who sticks the whole wing in his mouth ?
>>
>>7599784
>>7599791
>none of these faggots have had french or chinese food
>>
>>7599795

I'm still waiting to hear when you would ever be served chicken that contains bones that are difficult to eat around.
>>
>>7599798
10 bucks says he was the kid that choked on *that* bone that every one knows to watch out for, and has an irrational hate of eating meat with bone-in ever since.
>>
>>7599822

You talking about that bone that runs along the one side of a bone-in breast?
>>
chicken stock

checkmate
>>
Agree.

Yeah I know meat tends to taste better with the bone in and sometimes it's worth it, but most of the time I just want a hunk of something I can slice up and shovel down my gob.
>>
>>7599822
i've got a bone you can choke on faggot
>>
>>7601095
I'm sorry but -

>L
>>M
>>>F
>>>>A
>>>>>O
>>>>A
>>>F
>>M
>L
>>
File: deliverance.jpg (34 KB, 720x365) Image search: [Google]
deliverance.jpg
34 KB, 720x365
>>7601095

well somebody had to post this I suppose
might as well have been you
>>
>>7599733
>boohoo I've got a tiny bit of cartilage in my mouth
>bone in is gross

Grow up.
>>
>>7601146
Autism cannot be out-grown
>>
I have a color blind friend who doesn't like bone-in meat because the color near the bone makes it look unappetizing.
>>
The only piece of chicken with even the slightest bit of issue concerning bones is the wing, maybe. If you're fucking around with little pieces in your breast you fucked up cooking.
>>
>>7599733
I eat boneless chicken , except for the legs and wings (aka the best part)
>>
I dislike bone in chicken mostly because I feel like it loses all its potential that way

you can make a much larger variety of dishes with a simple boneless chicken breast
it might even be the most versatile type of meat of them all
>>
>>7599733
>spitting out on a bone plate
Are you full tilt autistic
4/10 I replied
>>
>>7599733
>Trying to eat boned chicken is a pain in the ass and disgusting to have to keep spitting out on a separate "bone plate".
Its not anyone's fault but you're own that you're retarded and don't know how to eat something with bones. I have never, ever had trouble eating bone-in chicken. The only thing that's troublesome is fish with bones because they're fine and small and you could actually choke on it.

And fuck people like you. I make some amazing as fuck chicken thighs but every time I do it, I have to take the time to de-bone some of them for the couple of people that are grossed out by fucking bones. That is more of a pain in the ass than 'waahh, I bit down on something that wasn't a soft chicken tendy'.
>>
>>7601341
I have no problems with bones in chicken or fish but it depends on the social setting of the meal. If you were one of my close friends I'd have no qualms with trying your chicken thighs with bones, but with people I don't know that well I don't wan to run the risk of committing a gaffe.
>>
>>7599733
The trick is to rip the chicken off the bone with your knife and fork before eating it.
>>
File: 1458305112632.jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
1458305112632.jpg
38 KB, 362x346
>there are people who hate bone in meat
Is this some sort of meme?
>>
>>7601341
Preach on brother. Chicken Thigh Master Race checking in

Making this recipe right now with bone-in: http://cookandbemerry.com/baked-chicken-with-sauce-soubise/
>>
>>7601824
>there are people here who hate bone out meat

People like to disagree. You wouldn't use chicken wings for a soup, and you wouldn't use a loin of lamb for a crown roast.
>>
>>7599733
>have to keep spitting out on a separate "bone plate"
Are you 5 years old? Just eat the bones you picky piece of shit.
>>
Bones make food an effort.

Food shouldn't be an effort to eat.

Plus you can marinate diced breast and get deliciousness
>>
if its something you eat with your hands like fried chicken or wings, then bone in is far better, but if its a dish eaten with silverware bone in would be pretty annoying
>>
File: interests.jpg (66 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
interests.jpg
66 KB, 960x540
Bone-in is better for stews but the chef should debone before serving.
>>
>>7602345
>Just eat the bones
Are you a dog? Just eat around you barbarian fuck.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.