[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1_mccheese.jpg (51 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
1_mccheese.jpg
51 KB, 640x347
How many McDonald's cheeseburgers can you eat in a row? My record is 17. If you can't eat at least 10, kill yourself.
>>
>>7597578
I did 12 hamburgers once.
Can't stand the cheese they use on the cheeseburgers, fucking awful.
>>
Back in the day they had $.29 Hamburger Wednesdays and $.39 Cheeseburger Sundays. My grandmother used to buy like 30 of each on those days for a house of 3 people. She didn't have to cook for days.
>>
>>7597578
If you eat McDonalds at all, kill yourself.
FTFY
>>
>>7597578
Literally how is that even possible. I can barely eat 2 without fulling full.
>>
>Cheeseburgers
>Not double cheeseburgers

An hero
>>
>>7597578
>17
tell me what your poo was like the next day lad
>>
I ate one and a half once. when I was 11.
>>
>>7597578
My friend Jamal ate two and a half double whoppers one time. Never again! Crazy times, crazy Jamal.
>>
>>7597610
Fat cunts
>>
>>7597578
i dont know man, whenever i go to mcdonalds i ask for a bigger burguer since its a better deal.
I only order 2 cheesburgers and a cone as a snack once in a while
>>
>>7597613
>not the triple cheesburger with bacon
>>
If you know how many you can eat you are killing yourself.
>>
>>7597578
I can never afford as much to be honestly full.

It is a ambition.
>>
i never eat at mcdonalds
i just get their sweet tea and ask for lots of ice

if you get the sweet tea drink cold enough it tastes god tier
>>
6; I usually put some lettuce, tomato and mayo in them though.
>>
When they had the .59ยข Wednesdays, I bought about twenty of them once. I believe I only put three of them away. This was when I was about 14 and I was being edgy by sneaking out and buying McDonald's with money I stole from my mother, so nowadays I could probably do more.

iirc, the next two days were the worst my bowels had ever seen.
>>
>>7597578
Man when I was young and lifting weights and 200 lbs, I would get 3 McDoubles at a time. I know the cheeseburger's a little smaller than the McDouble, and I wasn't trying to eat as many as I could, but I still don't think I could put away 10. To do that, I think you need to be a rebar mule or fat as fatass.
>>
>>7597578

Mine's 18.

Suck it, faggot.
>>
File: 1453076003351.png (136 KB, 471x411) Image search: [Google]
1453076003351.png
136 KB, 471x411
>taking pride in being a fucking fat waste of life
>>
my record is 0 because i dont eat trash
>>
>>7597578
mcdonalds gets gross quick when it gets cold.
>>
>>7597601
My mom used to do this when I was a kid and freeze them.
>>
If I was stoked it drunk, probably twenty.
>>
Cheeseburgers are for plebs
Patricians eat chicken sandwhiches.
>>
>>7599999
>>
No idea.
I don't think I've ever eaten myself to capacity other than buffets
>>
>>7597609
meat is murder????
>>
>>7599967
Those days are long gone sadly. Cheap fast food is over.
>>
Jesus christ, just eat one. Two is a day's worth, I don't give a fuck what you do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6HmlvQx64A
>>
>>
I ate two last year and immediately said, "why did I eat that?" As I felt like vomiting. So 2 trash sandwiches for me.
>>
>>7597578
I did three big macs once, so that is six cheeseburgers plus extra lettuce
>>
>>7597578
This thread again!
Awesome!
I love copy pasta shit posting!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc-ZDsVy-4Y
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.