[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello this is Chef John from fooooodwishes.com wiiiiiiiiith...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
Hello this is Chef John from fooooodwishes.com wiiiiiiiiith...
>>
>>7594303
SPEAK LIKE EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING QUESTION? ADD CAYENNE TO EVERYTHING?
>>
Hasn't made a single decent video in months. It's all been trash food
>>
His parmesan cheese video is cringeworthy
>>
>>7594309
I think he is running out of things to make.
>>
>>7594306
>SPEAK LIKE EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING QUESTION?
But he doesn't.
He speaks funny but he doesn't make it all sound like questions. Go watch a video again and pay attention.
>>
>>7594403

this
he already covered every recipe there is
>>
>>7594409
Question or no, all his sentences end with a lilt. I like his recipes but he's annoying to listen to at times.
>>
>not being the big willy of your chili
>not being the james bond of your side fond
>>
>>7594385
Are you literally this mad that he called you out for using kraft "parmesan" cheese? You do know that you're eating wood pulp, right?
>>
Chef John is the greatest thing to happen to cooking in our lifetime. I know people who couldn't boil water who, after watching foodwishes videos, cook fantastic meals.

No, they are not five star chefs. No 2deep4u meals. Just good chefs with decent culinary knowledge. But I'm sure you fucking hipster ass pieces of trash will somehow hate on that. Enjoy spending $2000 for a 2-ounce piece of meat at your local pompous ass restaurant.
>>
>>7594309
Nah, the cider-braised pork video that came out on Tuesday seemed pretty solid, I'm actually planning on making it this weekend.
>>
>>7594303
This fuck has an infuriating way of speaking. Is this an American regional thing or is it just him who speaks like a retard?
>>
>>7594825

I actually did that today, it was pretty great.

But he stated in the video that his pork took 2,5 hours to be tender, mine was practically falling apart before the 2 hour mark.
>>
GOAT youtube cooking channel
>>
>>7594830
He doesn't actually sound like a retard though, you're just an autist who is triggered by stupid shit. :^)
>>
>>7594925
Don't cook it that long then.
>>
>>7594925

that's hardly surprising. Different heat sources cook at different temperatures. Ingredients vary in size and toughness. Cooking times in a recipe are always a guideline, not an exact thing.
>>
>>7594303
His baked wings recipe resulted in some of the best wings I've ever made.
>>
>>7594830
Check out his older videos, he has no inflection of any kind
>>
i don't get this meme

his videos are shitty but not overtly shitty enough to warrant attention

why are you all doing this?
>>
>>7594947
I made them drunk the first time and couldn't figure out how much fucking chicken he was using, and was staring at my 4lb bag of whole wings. I thought I'd doubled the dry ingredients, but I miscalculated how much chicken he used and actually quadrupled it. An hour later I was having the saltiest, but best oven wings ever. Had to drink a shitload of beer. I've made them a dozen times since correctly, and they're still pretty good.
>>
>>7595016
Your autism is shining bright, young stallion
>>
Dude is a weirdo
>>
>>7595016
>his videos are shitty
how so?
>>
File: 1432920775386.png (10 KB, 236x214) Image search: [Google]
1432920775386.png
10 KB, 236x214
>mitzewich
>>
>>7595054
>Dude is a weirdo

You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
He has a bit of a spoon fetish
>>
I made his Barbecue Shrimp recipe last night, it was tasty.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.