[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It finally comes out tomorrow Are you gonna grab one /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: burrito22f-3-web.jpg (162 KB, 970x1307) Image search: [Google]
burrito22f-3-web.jpg
162 KB, 970x1307
It finally comes out tomorrow
Are you gonna grab one /ck/?
>>
Yea I am. Gonna make a bunch of threads too.
>>
No, I had some burrito they made with fritos and it tasted like they cleaned the ingredients off the floor.
>>
>>7593249
it aint the same bruh
>>
Order it without rice and it's 10/10
>>
>>7593242
Where? We had these about two years ago. They were my favorite thing Taco Bell has ever served. Then they went away.
>>
>>7593273
tomorrow at taco bell mayne
i dont know if there gonna be a permanent item tho
>>
>>7593285
Pretty sure they're not going to be a permanent item but yes, they do come out tomorrow.
>>
>>7593285
The picture in the OP says "limited time only" at the bottom, so no.
>>
>>7593264
Exactly. That rice is shit. I always get rice taken off my burritos practically everywhere I go. It's just filler.
>>
Why would they NOT release this on 4/20
>>
>>7593338
I think that's an old picture tho
>>
>>7593242
Are they finally getting the orange Spanish rice back or is that a old pic? The new white cilantro rice is OK but I prefer the old rice.
>>
File: CgVO5y9UIAAUqrv.jpg (99 KB, 600x814) Image search: [Google]
CgVO5y9UIAAUqrv.jpg
99 KB, 600x814
https://twitter.com/BeefyCrunch2016/status/722070070533292036
>>
>>7593501
So orange rice confirmation? I'm more excited about that than the burrito desu
>>
>>7593382
That's a great question.
That's pure idiot marketing on their part. For a restaurant that makes it's bread and butter off of stoners, you'd think they'd purposefully release stuff like that on 4/20.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.