[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else prefer using Olive Oil on bread/toast as a nice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: OLive-oil-on-bread.jpg (38 KB, 650x285) Image search: [Google]
OLive-oil-on-bread.jpg
38 KB, 650x285
Does anyone else prefer using Olive Oil on bread/toast as a nice alternative to butter?
>>
>>7592354

i prefer period blood
>>
Yes. I'm a dipper though. Put some s&p and maybe grate some parm in it. I was just eating some jalapeƱo and cheddar bread with smoked salt and black pepper in the olive oil.
>>
>>7592361
Fuck that sounds good
>>
>>7592361
anon is on the trolley; love to dip focaccia in ovoo + s&p
>>
>>7592354
It tastes okay, it's just really greasy compared to butter. Kinda bothers me. Like, you have to use soap or alcohol to get it off your lips.
>>
>>7592442
You shouldn't put so much on. Even in the OP pic I would say that's too much, just a drizzle is enough.
>>
>>7592354
Olive oil just has a very distinct taste to me that I find unpleasant, but I don't mind canola or sesame oil.
>>
If the olive oil I purchased was higher quality, I would maybe.
But I also buy actual butter instead of shit margarine, so why would I?
>>
>>7592500

Switching freely between olive oil and butter is the stove if life
>>
>>7592529

Spice of life *

Stupid iPhone 6+
>>
>>7592354
Well,here where i live such a thing is actually pretty common. We are a great producer of olive oil, so we have a lot of it and with good quality
Personally,i also like to put honey on the bread.
>>
>>7592361
This. Definitely love to dip some fresh bread in olive oil mixtures. I like to add some crushed red pepper to it sometimes as well.
>>
>>7592537
Oh no it's definitely the stove of life.
>>
>>7592829
*stove if life
>>
don't put any sort of fat on bread. dip it in beans or lentils or soup chili anything other than fat, which is the worst thing you can eat.
>>
>>7592538
I bet it's not as high quality as Tunisian olive oil.
>>
>>7592938
>fat is the worst thing you can eat

retard alert
>>
>>7592537
You like a bit of spice of life on your staff of life, hm?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.